One by one parents came in until no one was left.

"Okay it's time for me to head home too" Jimin said to himself.

"Psss Jimin" Jimin heard someone whisper. He turns around to see Baekhyun.

"Why are you whispering?" Jimin asked confused.

"Someone is waiting outside in an expensive car, I think it's the guy you were talking to at the dinner" Baekhyun informed.

-yoongi? What is he doing here?"- Jimin thought.

Jimin picked up his stuff and went out of the building and of course yoongi was right there waiting for him.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked.

"I came to pick you up since we have plans tonight" yoongi stated.

"Plans?" Jimin think  for a minute until it hit him. - oh that-

"You didn't have to get me? I literally live right across the street from you neighbor" Jimin reaching for the car door.

"What kind of man would I be if I didn't , can I ?" Yoongi said asking to open the door for him.

"Do what ever you want?" Jimin said.

Yoongi opened the door and Jimin went in. Immediately after yoongi ran to the driver's seat.

"I didn't know Jimin had a boyfriend" Mark stated.

"Neither did i, that lier he kept saying he didn't want a boyfriend and that they're unnecessary but here he is bagging up a rich man" Baekhyun said in anger.

"You sound jealous 🤣🤣" Mark joked.

"I don't wanna hear that from you Mr Mark Wang husband to the head of Wang enterprises the riches export company in CHINA!!!!" Baekhyun stated

"Hehe Don't worry you'll get a rich man too, eventually 😅" Mark said.

"I need a drink🥂 your buying" Baekhyun said walking off.

~back to yoonmin~

After they had dinner, which was absolutely delicious I might add.