"I will get it!" Shouts Nikki from the living room.

Sharise walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys! There is some beer in the living room and for you Sharise some red wine." I say getting a glass out for her.

"Actually, I can't uh-"

"Can't what?" I say with a laugh.

"Drink I- um- I'm pregnant."

I turn around slowly to face her.

"W-What?"

"I'm pregnant."

I run over to her and hug her tight.

"You can't say a word to Vince he doesn't know yet!" She says covering my mouth. I nod slightly. She removes her hand and I give her a sneaky smile.

Later that night everyone was there. Hanoi Rocks, Guns N Roses even Van Halen! I was getting a drink when I heard a voice behind me.

"Excuse me, where is the drinks?" They ask.

I turn around to see Izzy Stradlin standing there.

"Oh uh, just over here

"Oh uh, just over here." I say walking towards them.

"Thank you, I'm Izzy from Guns N Roses." He says putting his hand out.

"Ally." I say shaking his hand.

"I really like your music, your really talented."

"Thank you, I really like your music too."

"Well anyway I got to go, but it was really nice meeting you."

"You too, Izzy."

He walked away and once he left I went to the couch were everyone sat.

"Hey babe come sit next to me!" Says nikki tapping the space next to him.
I sat next to him and he flung an arm round my shoulders.

"Hey what's up guys!" I hear a voice say.
I look up to see Axl Rose and the rest of Guns N Roses. I give Izzy a wave.

"Hey Axl, take a seat." Vince says.
All of them took a seat.

"So you must be Ally." Axl says looking at me.

"Yeah I am." I say with a laugh.

"Yeah me and Ally are actually marrie-" Nikki was cut of.

"So your the girl Tommy is in love with." Axl states.

Tommy's eyes widen.

"W-What?!" Asks Nikki angrily.

Tommy looks at the floor as I stare at him.

"Oh no." Axl says before getting up with the rest of the band and leaving.

"Your in love with Ally?" Asks Nikki looking at Tommy.

"I'm so sorry, I can't help how I feel towards you. I know I shouldn't love you because your married to my best friend but I can't help it. I loved you since the day we danced. I told Axl one night when I was drunk. I'm not expecting you to do anything about my feelings- maybe I should just go." He gets up and heads to the front door.

I run and catch him by the arm. The other boys were still at the table shocked.

"I'm not mad at you Tommy, ok? I can't be mad at you for something you can't control." I say as he looks into my eyes.

"It's ok. Don't worry, I'm not mad neither is Nikki."

"Thanks Ally, But I'm just gonna go." He leaves and slams the door behind him.

____________________________________
Authors Note:
I know Guns N Roses were not a bad before 1983 but just for the story I have made it they are! How would you guys feel if I wrote a Guns N Roses fan fiction?