Y/n happily munches Enji's face away while Deku tries to preserve All Might's face. The two enjoy eating the cake, Y/n specially as he holds a fire in his eyes as he eats the strawberry Endeavour.

The two ended up getting stomach aches as they ate too much cake in a short amount of time.

Kirishima x Y/n

Y/n couldn't talk Kirishima out of it, sitting in front of them is a massive shark cake. They both know they can't eat all of it. So Y/n smiled awkwardly and started to feast, his smile got brighter as the cream hit his tongue.
"Sooo goood...."
He moans in pleasure and Kirishima immediately grabbed a slice and ended up doing the same.

"Shooo good... Its too good."
Kirishima passes out, his cake high killing him while Y/n struggles to eat the sharks last body piece.

They learnt a lesson that day. There is something called too much cake.

Iida x Y/n

Iida picked Y/n up from his dorm room at the right time. He holds Y/n's hand as the two walk down the street towards a cake shop. They enter and Y/n immediately gets the stawberry Short cake to share with Iida.

"I'm so happy to be here with you!"
Y/n says as he eats another spoonful. Iida goes a light pink and smiles at the words.
"I'm also happy that you agreed on our date."
The two hold hands as they eat their cake. The staff immediately felt jealous about their relationship. Wanting one exactly like it.

Shinsou x Y/n

Shinsou pulls Y/n along with a large smirk. Y/n easily follows with his own smile as he sees the familiar cake shop coming close.
"Were getting cake Yes!"

The two sit comfortably with their usual order being placed on the table. A nice red velvet cake with vanilla ice cream. Seems quite fancy but it's actually one of the cheapest small cakes in there.
"Hey can I ask you something."
"Sur-"
Shinsou uses his quirk and forces Y/n to open his mouth and feed him. Y/n snaps out of it and frowns.
"You could of done it without your quirk."
"Where's the fun in that?"

Aizawa x Y/n

(Since yall been complaining I bunked up Y/n's age to 18 for this one short.)

Y/n drags his old teacher but new partner to a cake shop. Aizawa just grumbles, his hair in his face and his hero uniform on since Y/n is dragging him away from his job.

"Y/n I have to be on patrol..."
Aizawa says but Y/n didn't listen. He enters the cake shop and sat Aizawa down at a booth facing the window.
"You can keep watch from here! I'm starving and we haven't been on a date in a while, Shouta~!"
Aizawa tenses with a red hue on his cheeks. He still isn't used to Y/n using his first name, the way it rolls off his tongue makes him surprisingly relaxed.

The two shared a victoria sponge cake, it isn't messy nore too difficult to eat. A lot of feeding each other happened and hero gossiping articles post the wholesome images of the two smiling happily and carefree.

Hawks x Y/n

Hawks picks Y/n up from his dorm, quite literally. He flies across the city to a small and quiet cake shop, Y/n steadies himself and quickly runs in.
"Oi wait up we have a booking!"
Hawks holds Y/n's hand as the male excitedly looks at the decorations.