2. Funfair For Two. (RiRi)

Yoon Seri and Ri Jeong Hyeok celebrate their 6 month anniversary with a funfair date, confessing their feelings for the first time.

After what felt like forever, he finally had his woman all to himself.

The prospect of spending an entire weekend away from work wrapped up in the arms of his girlfriend as they enjoyed each others' company made him grin wide. Now, as he watched her make her way through his apartment's double door, a smug smile on her face as she practically runs the last few steps right into his arms. Seri's legs coil themselves around her lover's waist, and her arms come to wrap around his neck, face sinking in the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you," Seri breathes in his deep masculine scent. It reminds her of home. "So much," she puts in as the cherry on top.

"I've missed you more." He kisses the top of her head, welcoming the fragrant coconut smell like a fast friend. "Would you like a drink before we're off?" Jeong Hyeok seats himself on the plush white loveseat in the living room. Seri is still stuck to him like a koala. "I see you dressed appropriately to the occasion." Jeong Hyeok captures her chin between his index finger and thumb, dragging her lips in for a small kiss. His eyes drink in her appearance; dressed in a yellow, strapless summer dress with small flowers loitered all over the fabric, it reaches just above her thighs. Over the dress, she has on a matching round hat with a silk ribbon wrapped around it.

Seri pouts, "It's not fair that you are not telling me where we are going." She sighs dramatically and throws her head against his shoulder. "For future references, Jeong Hyeok-ssi, don't ever tell me words like outdoor, summer, comfortable, and fun when I am trying to pick a dress for our date." He lets out a laugh, eyes crinkling at the corners, "I mean it!" He'll admit, it wasn't the best way to tell her, but he really did want to surprise her. For that, he was willing to go to every length.

"Okay, promise." Jeong Hyeok tells her, "Never again." Knowing the child she was, he holds out his pinkie for her. Seri looks at him then down at his finger. A smile crossing her features, she securely wraps her own pinkie around his. "Stamped-"

"And laminated." Her boyfriend finishes for her before both of them break out in fits of laughter. If anyone saw them in this state, they'd never believe that these two were 38-year-old adults.

There are a few moments and a few moments only when Yoon Seri is speechless. This moment right now, it was one of them. Ri Jeong gives himself a mental pat on the back upon seeing Seri's reaction to his date location. Her jaw is unhinged, and her eyes are wide as she admires the bright lights surrounding her. Small hands fly up to her mouth in awe. "Jeong Hyeok-ssi," she finally turns to him.

He waits for her to scream. In 3...2...1...

"THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!"

He can not help but laugh at her childlike antics. His body is pushed back momentarily when his girlfriend practically throws herself over him in a bear hug. "I love it. I love it so much." All the hours of brainstorming the perfect date for their six month anniversary had finally paid off. Jeong Hyeok had initially wanted to go with a three day trip to LA, but both of their schedules were packed. With her working as an assistant fashion designer and himself being occupied with piano lessons to give, Jeong Hyeok knew she'd appreciate a gateway weekend at a funfair/carnival more than an exhausting trip to the States. This way, she could save up for the jetlag time and actually get some rest.

"I love it." she repeats, her eyes really do tell that she loves it. Jeong Hyeok had told her to dress comfortably for their evening date for a reason, after all, he didn't expect her to go running around in fancy heels. Before he knows it, she's already pulling him across the entrance gates. With their arms linked together, Jeong Hyeok tightens his hold on Seri, pushing her slightly next to him so she won't be alone in the small queue for the tickets. His hands come to rest on her waist, guiding her forward with every customer like a train. When they finally reach the ticket booth, Jeong Hyeok is quick to pay for both of them, his other hand latching onto Seriʼs like it was the most natural thing to him.