Kaneki x Ghoul! Reader

As you look around hoping for any prey that are dumb enough to walk into your small alleyway you notice a couple walking by. Your kagune acting up due to hunger, you wait until the couple was not facing you. '3...2...1...NOW!' You jump out of your alleyway using your kagun, your K/G, to stab both love birds in the heart from behind killing them instantly. You drag their bodies into a alleyway eating the girl's arm then the boy's arm deciding which one tastes better. Just when you decided that the girl was more tastier, then a boy that look about your age came into your alleyway. "I've never seen you around here in the 20th ward." You commented while tilting your head. Noticing his single kagune you decide to give him the boy that you killed for him to eat. The boy simply looked away not wanting to look at the dead bodies lying on the ground, but was obviously glancing at it now and then. "Comon.... do you want to eat?" You ask becoming impatient. The boy simply looked back at you. You can see in his eyes he is horrified. You suddenly felt as if someone was watching you. You quickly look up and started to look around. "Tch.... Who ever you are come out!" You yell in the alley. No one replies so you thought it was safer to run and so you ran and ran for your life.

-Timeskip to the next day by a very confused reader XD-

Who was that? You thought to yourself as you were walking around. I'll just go back out at night and look for him see if I can find him in that alleyway again. While you wait for it to become dark you decide to stroll around the city. You look into shops and restaurants until you found Anteiku a small cafe at a corner. You looked into the cafe and saw all the waiters and waitresses just sitting around doing nothing cause they had no customers. You looked at one boy in particular he seemed off and he was wearing a hospital eye patch over his left eye. That boy I ran into was half ghoul and his kagune was on his left eye. No it couldn't be him.....but he did have the scent of Riza...only one way to figure it out... You walked to the front door of the cafe and stood there for a minute or two. What if they find out that I'm a ghoul? What if he recognizes me? Thoughts like these raced through your mind one after another like they were racing to see which one is the one you would focus on. No! I must focus on what I'm going to do! DON'T THINK ABOUT WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN! Okay..... -You breathe deeply- Okay I'm just going to go in there as normal and see if he had Rize's scent. As smoothly as you could you brought your shaking hand closer to the door knob and grabbed it. I can do this! You encouraged yourself and you twisted the door knob and opened the door. Startled by the ringing of the little bell you quickly back out of the cafe. I can't do this! You were terrified as if your heart was being clutched by a claw of darkness making it beat fast. Suddenly you heard loud footsteps heading towards the door from inside of the cafe and then a girl opened the door.

"Welcome," she said politely, on her name tag it says Touka Kirishima, "you don't need to be afraid -she lowers her voice into a whisper- we know you're a ghoul, we are too -then raises her voice to her normal volume- come in!" You hesitantly walk into the cafe staring at the boy with the hospital eye patch and you began to sniff quietly. THAT BOY IS THE BOY I RAN INTO IN THE ALLEYWAY!! You began to freak out, your heart beating faster and louder that you could of sworn everyone could hear it and your palms were becoming damp as you feel cold sweat running down your face. The boy was staring at you too blushing slightly.

"Welcome," a orange hair guy with glasses says rather nicely, "how may I help you?"

"Coffee, please," you say sitting down at a table. A few minutes later the orange hair guy with glasses walks to you with the coffee.

"Here you go -gives you the coffee mug- 5$," the guy with the orange hair and glasses, whose name tag says: Nishiki Noshio. You grab the coffee mug and give Nishiki 5$. Nishki then walks back to the cash register and puts in the money. The boy you ran into in the alleyway then walks to you and sits at the table. OMFG he's coming over here!! Instinctively you look at your coffee.

"Hi, I'm Kaneki Ken -lower voice into a whisper- Thanks for trying to help me the other day," Kaneki says.

"Y-your welcome," you replied trying to make your voice sound strong and not scared.

"You don't need to be afraid," Kaneki says getting up and puts his hand on your chin pushing it up so that you look at him. He then lets go of your chin and sits back down.

"Yeah about that.......Ithinkyourcute!" You grab your coffee and chug it, although it was hot, and ran out the door as fast as you can. I can't believe I did that! Kaneki then start to blush slightly, but looked outside so that no one saw him blushing.

-Kaneki's POV (sort of)-

S-she thinks I'm cute! Kaneki gulps nervously as he watched your figure run, dodging people.

"Kaneki," Touka beckons making Kaneki look at her and stand up. Kaneki then walks over to Touka. "Who was that?"

"J-just a friend," Kaneki stutters.

-Timeskip to the next day-

-Back to your POV-

I can't believe I said that! I'm never going back. I mean like what if he says something? Wait......why am I walking to Anteiku?! Involuntarily you stop in front of Anteiku and stood there staring at the door for a moment before you saw the door open and Kaneki walked out.

"Hi," Kaneki says awkardly, "wanna walk around town with me. I know a great place where we can sit and relax."

Alright F/N just deny politely. "Sure, I'm not busy," You reply. NOOOO!!! You then walk to a park with Kaneki and sat on the grass with him. The sun was a beautiful golden-red color once you guys sat down.

"Isn't this pretty?" Kaneki asks looking at you.

"Yeah," You reply looking at the sunset, then looked at Kaneki. You and Kaneki just stared at each other not knowing what to do or say. You two leaned closer to each other. Then......kissed! It lasted about 50 seconds before both you and Kaneki parted. Kaneki was blushing, but you were too.

"Um...do you want to... you know -looks away- go out with me?" Kaneki asks embarrassed

"Sure I'd love to!" You reply happily. Kaneki then looked at you and kissed you again, but it was more passionately.

(A/N: Done!)

(A/N: REALLY IMPORTANT

I AM ACCEPTING REQUESTS.

IM TAKING REQUEST ON ANY ANIME CHARACTER! SEND ME THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER AND THE ANIME NAME.)