06.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Start from the beginning

R- Hey, you woke up early??

Su- Ya, you're not the only one who wants to maintain a "Perfect body".

Rohit was clueless what to say and just nodded his head. They locked their room and started to walk around the campus. Throughout the way Rohit was quite as if walking with a stranger. His silence disturbed Sumit and he started talking to which he either nodded his head or replied in monosyllables like a Mani Ratnam movie's lead character. Sumit was suppressing his urge to punch him right in the face and to demand an answer from him for his behaviour but he somehow controlled himself. Some how their conversation sorry Sumit talking to Rohit lead to Raima and obviously Sonakshi followed but when he opened his mouth to talk about Karan he almost immediately sensed him being uncomfortable. Even though he wanted Rohit to open his mouth, he didn't want to force him. So for time being he just shifted the conversation towards their first year of college and when he felt Rohit becoming a bit normal and started to talk more with him they reached their room and Rohit was once again a Mani Ratnam movie's hero.

*******

As both of them made their way towards the canteen after their pathology lecture, Rohit was yet again thinking of an excuse to escape from them. Sumit although knowing his inner thoughts decided to play dumb. By the time they reached the canteen, Rohit found the perfect excuse (according to him) and decided " We'll enter inside, Raima along with Sonakshi and Ka....(he stopped himself midway) would have catched seats for us, I will talk to them for about two minutes and escape to the library. Perfect plan."

As they set their foot inside, he noticed that Raima who always waves to them to precise especially to Sumit was missing and nowhere to be seen.
Rohit frowned and searched for her all over but couldn't find her.

R- Where is Raima, Sumit???

Su- Why do you care so much about her??🤨

R- No yaar, I was just

Su- She said she won't be coming today.

R- What?? Why??

Su- Why because she said she had some important work after yesterday itself.

Sumit knew he would try to escape today.

Yesterday

Sumit and Raima were walking through the corridor when he said

Su- Raima.

Ra- Ha Sumit tell me

Su- Raima, Iam so sorry but Tomorrow... Can we not meet??

Ra- Oh?? Do you have any test?? And why are you asking sorry??

Su-No not a test.. It's just that..

Ra- That??

Su- I want to talk to Rohit ( he said in a single breath)

She looked at him as if he had lost his mind.

Ra- Well, I guess you can talk to him right now too... I guess

Su- No I want to talk to him alone.

Now Raima was sure he had lost his mind.

Ru- Sumit you guys are roommates.. I guess there's nothing more alone being "roommates"

Su- No yaar, I..

Ra- Are you hiding something from me??🤨

Sumit- ( Heaved up a sigh) Raima...ever since... you.....you and I... You know...

Raima just blushed and nodded for him to continue,

Su-( making a puppy face) We both haven't spent time with each other like we used to so...

Raima just smiled at his cuteness and was struggling not to pinch his cheeks.

Ra- Sumitttt, THIS is what you wanted to tell me??

Su- Raima, please

Ra- Sumit,
1) You melted my heart when you requested me
2) He's your friend even before we knew each other so you should spend time with him.
3) I really don't want to be that controlling and clingy girl..

That's when she noticed they were in the middle of a corridor.

Ra-( In a low voice) Girlfriend.

Sumit smirked seeing her blush. But inside he was relieved and happy ( Thanks to Raima😉)

Ra- And there's a fourth reason too..

Su- What??

Ra- Lastly when you said (imitating him) We both haven't spent time with each other like we used to so..(smiling) how can someone resist if you ask so cutely.

Sumit gave an idiotic grin and was about to hug her when she gave him a slight push and indicated her hand towards their left to a room which was named (any guesses 🧐🧐?? No😕 Fine I'll tell it myself 🤦‍♀️)

"STAFF ROOM"

Sumit gulped seeing the room and moved away from her involuntarily. They whispered a "Bye" to each other before leaving.

***********

R- Then why didn't you tell me before??

Su- So that you could run again??

Rohit was startled for a moment but managed to cover it up.

R- I..

Su- Don't you even bother..

Rohit knew he was caught and held his head low.

Su- You want anything??

Rohit looked at him confused.

Su- I know you haven't ate anything from morning..

Both of them ate in silence. When they were done, Sumit placed his hand on his shoulder and dragged him away from the canteen to their hostel room.

Hey guys, How is everyone?? Hope you're safe!! I am lazy bum 😅 and I'm so sorry for the delay, I'll try updating on a regular basis. I  really hope everyone likes the update. Please forgive me for any mistakes 🥺🥺. Please do vote and place your opinion in the comments.. I love reading them...

Till then,
Au revoir.....