"Pierre!" You cry out, running over to him. A hand pulls you away the moment you step further into the living room. A piercing glare of your fathers eyes narrows in on you. "Let me go! I want to be next to Pierre!" You glare back at your father but his grip on your hand tightens. A sharp pain runs through your hand and you fear your father will break your fingers.

"Where are the other three?" Father speaks in a strict tone. Akaashi, Konoha, and Bokuto emerge into the living room the moment your father asks. He angrily tosses your hand to the side and eyes the three guys. You take the moment of distraction to run over to Pierre.

"Pierre, what did he do to you?!" The tears stream down your face when you eye the bruises on him. He shakes his head, unwilling to tell you with your father around. You extend your hand towards his face. "Why...?" Your shaking fingers wipe away the blood from his lips. Akaashi narrows his eyes on Pierre's state.

What exactly happened here?

Konoha is in a state of shock when he sees how brutally hurt Pierre is. Bokuto mentally wishes he stayed home. Father slowly steps towards the three, silently pointing to the sofa. They all quietly do as he gestures, intimidation clouding over them.

While you were gone for three weeks, you only thought about yourself and never once thought about Pierre's well being. You grow guilty for being so selfish. Pierre places his hand over yours, wearing a small smile. "I'm glad you look well Miss."

"Pierre, you should worry about yourself." Your eyes waver when you look into his eyes. His hand gives you a gentle squeeze and he wipes your tears with his other hand. Father places a hand on your shoulder, gripping tightly. "I'd like to have our discussion now. You can talk to Pierre later."

Wincing from the pain, you shove your fathers hand away from you. "What did you do to him?!"

"He disobeyed me. What other option do I have than to put him in his place by beating him?" Father speaks cruelly, his eyes not showing a sign of regret. Your eyes widen in disbelief, your breath hitching sharply. "W-What?" Anger bubbles up in your chest. "That's just abuse father!" You yell out, standing up in front of Pierre. "I should call the authorities on you. This is not how you treat others!" Your father raises his hand and slaps you across your face. A long silence fills the air and the three who sit on the sofa are paralyzed in fear.

"You've been rebelling for far too long Y/N. Did these new friends of yours taint your mind?" Father yells out. You press a hand to your cheek, an unbearable stinging pain burns your skin. You bite your inner cheek to avoid further crying. But the fact that your father slapped you is too much for you to handle.

Noticing your silence, your father begins to speak as he walks over to another armchair. "To pick up from our last conversation, we're going to follow the plan your mother and I laid out for you. You'll be marrying Konoha in three years. After you graduate from Fukurōdani. I'll let you have this 'relationship' with Akaashi in the meantime. I'm sure you can agree to these terms Y/N?"

Tears trickle onto the rug beneath you and you dig your fingernails into your palms. "Was this some sick joke for you to drag me home to tell me this? Did you really have to hurt Pierre like this?" Father exhales in an annoyed tone. "Like I said. Pierre disobeyed me. I was not aware that this will bring you home."