Freedom is a strong word

Nighttime had finally approached. Kaden happily took the chance to ditch John. He still had something he needed to know. A secret that made him ache. He felt like something was missing, or someone. As he opened the door to his room it creaked. He looked at the room he knew as his own. Red wallpaper, toys scattered around, different posters some peeled off, his desk where he recorded his videos, and finally his bed. It wasn't made since he was called on such short notice.

He plopped down and grabbed his phone from his pocket. He opened up his message application. He looked among the contacts upon contacts of people he didn't know. He looked at the on contact that always made him curious labeled "Albert (cute boss❤)" the picture was of a handsome man. Kadens heart fluttered.

He wanted to text this mysterious person, yet he feared the possibilities. He clicked on the contact. Messages upon messages. All begging for Kaden to give him a sign that he might still be alive. Kaden didn't really pick up on why this man thought he was dead, but he still ended up texting back.

"Hey! I'm Kaden, although you seem to already know that. Who are you?" A gleeful smile stained Kadens face. He excitedly clicked send. 3 dots appeared almost immediately after. "Kaden! Are you okay? I've missed you so much!" The text confused Kaden. Although it did seem rather genuine. "I'm fine.. might I ask how you know me?"

Kaden was rather excited that the beatiful stranger was chatting with him. The dots appeared once more. "I'm Albert! Your boss! You've been gone forever! Where are you?" Why must this Albert dude ask the one question Kaden couldn't answer? "I'm not exactly sure. John Heckerson might know, but he wouldn't tell me." Kaden didn't see the dots again and assumed this Albert dude got bored.

He threw his phone on the other side of the bed, and started up roblox. He clicked about on the buttons. Playing adopt me out of boredom. As he was chilling in his adopt me house a charcter named "mrflimflam" teleported to him. Kaden watched the charcter type concerned messages to him. Although Kaden hardly cared.

If Kaden was being honest with himself the player was most likely a fan. He rolled his eyes and left the game. He guessed he wouldn't be doing anything interesting anytime soon. He decided it'd be better to play with the many toys he owned. Deciding on his Flamingo toy and the kirby. He laughed as he made them kiss. He heard a small knock on his door. When he opened it he was greeted with a Strawberry being slammed into him. An angry earthworm yelling his way.

"Sally I said sorry!" "Sorry doesn't always cut it Sammy!" The earthworm stormed off. Her sweater lowering on her thin body. "Uh sorry about her! It's dinner time!" Sammy assisted Kaden up, and they then headed to dinner. "Make sure you eat your fruits and vegetables Kaden! Or I will sacrifice you! The dark lord especially loves cottan candy haired pure bois!"

End chapter

Love isn't worth it (Kalbert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें