Time Skip

"Alright, do your thing, knuckles. Bust it open." Vanellope said. Ralph looks at the door and sees two pictures of you and Vanellope with an X on it. "What's this? You are full on criminals, aren't you?" Ralph asked. "Hey, we shook on it." You said. Ralph's fist busts through the door, destroying it."Thank you, Jeeves." Vanellope said. You and Vanellope run in. There's nothing but a start button. "What is this place? Where are the karts?" Ralph asked. You hit the start button. A screen lights up. It reads: choose your kart. There are a bunch of cool candy karts to choose from. "We have to make them." You said. "What? No, no no. Look, kid, bad idea, trust me. I don't make things, I break things." Ralph said. "Looks like you'll be stepping outside your comfort zone then, Gladys." Vanellope said. "Ooh, this is a good one." You press the "choose" button. Suddenly the entire place lights up. There are levers and pulleys and bins. "Welcome to the bakery. Let's bake a kart." A voice said. "What is this, another game?" Ralph asked. "Yeah, well, it's a mini game." You said. "You have one minute to win it." The voice said. "What?" Ralph asked. "Come on, Ralph!" Vanellope said. 

"Go!" The voice said. Oversized numbers fly through air from the background to the foreground. You run over to giant steering wheel. Before you: two shoots, a balancing platform, a bowl, and a trash can. "The word "MIXING" flies through the air and knocks Ralph on the head. "Put the ingredients in the bowl and throw away the trash." The voice said. You hang on the wheel to steer it. Egg come out of the shoot and onto the platform. You steer the wheel. The platform tilts to drop the eggs in the batter bowl. Other objects come out of the shoots like boots, soccer balls, underpants, and hairbrushes. A recipe card keeps score. Your having trouble with the steering and is missing the ingredients. "Hair brush, no. Underpants. No, no! You're getting it all wrong, (Y/n)!" Vanellope said. "I'm trying." You said. "Urgh. I'll do it." Ralph said. He jumps up on the platform, catches all the ingredients, throws the good ones into the bowl and the bad ones all over the floor. "No... yes... gross.. Milk, yes, yes!" Ralph said. The flour hits him. He falls into the batter. The beaters comes down and mix the batter, Ralph and all. "Batter up!" The voice said. The batter and Ralph dump into a mold. Ralph crawls out of the batter just before it goes into the oven. "Come on, no sleeping on the job." You said. "Baking!" Ralph gets up, stumbles around, dizzy. The word "BAKING"

flies through the air and clocks him. "Pump up the heat and hold the perfect temperature." The voice said. Vanellope runs over and jumps on the bellows. She can't get it hot enough. "Ralph! A little help here." Vanellope said. "I'm on it!" Ralph jumps on it. He completely breaks the bellows. "Ralph!" You said. "Yeah, no problem, just give me this thing here-" Ralph grabs the hose and blows into it himself. The mercury rises. "Okay, good! A little more. That's it! Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!" Vanellope said. His cheeks are bulging. He turns red...then purple...then blue. DING! You and Vanellope cheer. Ralph collapses. "Yes! Come on, get up, Ralph! Fifteen seconds!" You said. The door opens. The karts slide onto a conveyor belt. "DECORATING!" The voice said. Ralph manages to duck under the 

"DECORATING" word. The conveyor belt goes under a bunch of candy dispensers filled with everything from wheels to jimmies. You must launch eggs off of a spatula aimed at targets on the respective bins. "Wheels first." You said. "How many?" Ralph asked. "FOUR, doi!" Vanellope said. "Got it." Ralph hits the spatula four times hard. Four eggs launch, hit the target and four wheels pop out of the bin. "Now frosting. A buttload of frosting!" You said. "No problem." He hits the spatula several times. Several eggs go flying and smash the entire bin, which dumps all of its frosting onto the karts. Then the entire bin tips, knocks the next bin. The bins collapse like dominoes and dump all the ingredients down on the karts. "Uh oh." Ralph said. The final buzzer sounds. The karts drop down a ramp into a fancy garage. "Times up." The voice said. You three run to the garage door, on which there's a beautiful image of perfect karts. The garage door opens, revealing their abomination beneath it.

"Congratulations. You did it. And here's your karts!" You and Vanellope stare wide-eyed at the karts. "Aye yi yi. Look, kids...I tried to warn you, I can't make things, I just break-" "I love it." Vanellope said. "You do?" Ralph asked. "I love it. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Look, it's got a real engine, and look at these wheels." You kiss the wheels. "I love it! We finally have real karts!" Vanellope said. You hug your kart. Yours looked just like hers but were different colors. Ralph grinned. You then grab two small pastry bags. "Come on. A work of art like this must be signed." You said. Back outside, Beard Papa wakes with a start. He sees you and Vanellope on the security camera. Beard Papa gasps. He grabs his Red emergency phone. "This is Beard Papa. The glitches are in the bakery! Get me King Candy." He said. Meanwhile, Ralph had just finished his name on your kart. "Whoa. You have teeth? I've never seen you smile before." Vanellope said. "I'm not smiling. I'm gassy, okay?" Ralph said. You and Vanellope start to crack up. "Hold it right there, glitches!" King Candy said. King Candy, Wynnchel, 

and Duncan drive in. King Candy sees Ralph and gasps in shock. "And Wreck-it Ralph?!" King Candy asked. "Uh-oh." Ralph aims the pastry bag at King Candy and the donuts and sprays them in the face, temporarily blinding them. Ralph throws you and Vanellope into your karts, and sits on top of Vanellope's. "Start the karts!" He said. You both fiddle with the buttons and knobs but nothing happens. "What are you waiting for?! C'mon, let's go?!" He said. "We... ah. We don't know how to drive a real kart." You said. "You don't what?!" Ralph asked. Duncan looks at King Candy, concerned. "Are you hurt, Sire?" He asked. "No, he just glazed me! Get them!" King Candy said. Ralph pushes off the floor with one of his hands, and uses the other to drag you and your kart. The karts take off. "Gain way!" Ralph said. You, Ralph and Vanellope burst right through the wall. Ralph hand- pedals the ground faster. You three catch a downhill and pick up speed. King Candy and the donuts are hot on the trail. "Stop in the name of the king, that's me!" King Candy said. "Get off the road!" Vanellope said. Ralph digs into the ground and takes a tight turn. The claw swat truck over-shoots and goes tumbling. "Head for Diet Cola Mountain!" You said. You three take a fork in the road. "Drive into the wall!" Vanellope said. "What?!" Ralph asked. "Right there, between the two sugar-free lollipops!" You said. "Are you crazy?!" Ralph asked. "Just do it!" Vanellope said. Ralph aims the kart at the mountain head on. And just as he braces for impact, you, Ralph, Vanellope, and the karts hit the mountain wall, pixelate, and disappear.