chapter 1 "the window"

✨CHAP 1✨I

it was about 1:15 am as Kurt settled into bed for the night. As soon as his head hit the pillow his phone rang, Kurt picked it up wondering who would e calling him at this hour. 

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM "BLAINEY💓🔥"

 Kurt grinned as he swiped to accept the call. Hey. Blaine said. Kurt was slightly confused, where are you? It looks so dark. "Come to your window," Blaine says, Intrigued by his boyfriend's reply Kurt walks over to his bedroom window and slides open the glass. 

Ahhhh! Kurt exclaims as Blaine pops up from down below. You sacred me, Anderson! I almost peed myself! he says rolling his eyes while slipping out a slight grin. It was too dark for Kurt to tell but Blaine's cheeks were tear-stained. I missed you Blaine said as he hoisted himself and his backpack through the window and onto Kurt's bed. 

Kurt reaches over to his bedside table to flick on his lamp. He fillips over to face Blaine and realizes his sweet boy has been crying. What's wrong?!? Kurt frantically says as he wraps his boyfriend in his arms. I- it- it's my dad Blaine says as he breaks down into soft sobs in Kurt's arms. That bastard Kurt says under his breath clenching his teeth. What has he done this time? H- he ki- kicked me out. WHAT?!? Kurt says in shock. Blaine sobs harder and Kurt pulls him close. He saw my lock screen on the kitchen counter at dinner tonight, Blaine said after a couple of minutes silence. 

It's the picture of the two of us at the park, kissing at our 1st-anniversary picnic date. He was pretty drunk and decided to take his homophobia out on me I guess. Sniffling Blaine continued the story. He started calling me fag and a princess boy. Then he rambled on about how no faggot will be welcomed in his home. After that, I kind of tuned him out. I think he realized that I wasn't. Listening and got angrier. At that point, he screamed at me to pack a bag and be gone in an hour or else. Terrified I shoved some things into my backpack and hopped out my bedroom window. This was the first place I thought to go. 

 Kurt felt awful for the boy. You're always safe with me Kurt says as he gives Blaine a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. "I love you," Blaine says back. How about a movie to get your mind off things Kurt suggests. Moana? Blaine asks sheepishly. Moana it is Kurt reply's with a smile. Not long after the movie started Blaine fell asleep nuzzled in Kurt's arms. Kurt turned off the movie and the lamp, forgetting all about what had just happened and drifting off to sleep.