Chp.48 Encountering Bastet's Mariah Pt.1

Start from the beginning

-TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was morning as everyone then woke up...expect Josephine, Avdol was waking him up...

Avdol: Ms.Joestar, Mrs.Joestar wake up. It's time. Polnareff is outside bragging to find a restaurant to eat breakfast.

Josephine: *yawns* I'm up I'm up. Tell Polnareff to stop crying, I'm up.

Avdol: Very well. We'll be downstairs waiting for you.

Avdol then exits the room as he heads downstairs with the others to wait for Josephine to get ready....Josephine got up, wash her face, teeth, and puts on his clothes. As she does, the wheel chair suddenly bump into Joseph, she moves it out of the way, as she walks over to get her hat, again the wheel chair then again bumped into her....

Josephine: The hell!?! What is up with this damn chair?! It's like it moved on its own.

Josephine then grabs her hat, moves the chair away as she then exits the room. As she does, two young females then pass by Josephine as one of the female's dress suddenly was lifted up from behind and going towards Jospeh's prosthetic hand...

Female: WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOU OLD PERVERTED JACKASS!!!!

The female gave Josephine a punch as the two of them ran away..

Joseph: I-I don't understand...What the hell just happen!?

Josephine then started running away as he suddenly notices caps of bottle sodas in her body stuck to it, and she also started to notice metal objects coming after her as she got hit some of them and dodging them, once she got out from the hallway, she then arrive to the escalator...

Josephine: Damn it! What the hell was that now!?! All those metal objects started coming after me for no reason! But why?! Unless....oh no! If I do remember, my prosthetic hand has been acting weird since yesterday from touching that electrical outlet and it's still acting up and now metal objects are coming attached to my body! That could only be one thing, this must be work for a enemy stand user! But who!? Who and where is the stand?!?

Suddenly, a woman's chains from her skirt suddenly strike to Josephine, tying him up and dropping him down...

Josephine: What the!?! Excuse me Miss! I need you to help me! I beg of you! Your chains from your skirt is wrapped around my body! Just please help me and stop the emergency button from the escalator before I get dragged into it!

The woman suddenly started to ignore Joseph...

Josephine: H-Hey! What the problem you bitch!?! Are you even listening to me?!

The woman....the woman that Josephine is begging her to help him, wasn't just an ordinary woman...it was Mariah as she then laughs...

Josephine: What the!?! Why are you laughing!??!?

Mariah: Enjoy the ride, Josephine Joestar!

Josephine: What!?!? Don't tell me!!! If you know who I am, then that makes you the enemy stand user!! Your the enemy stand all along!

Mariah: Once you made contact with my stand Bastet's magnetic energy, your whole entire body is nothing but a magnet. Toodles~

Mariah walks away...