💛 Episode 10: Welcome to Major Land! 💛

Start from the beginning

Scene 4

*While in Fukuhara's dark mansion (located in the Blue Sky Kingdom)*
Phantomi: Darn it! *To Bokusama* It's all your fault that the Precures win. You didn't command the Saiark to defeat them.
Bokusama: You also do the same thing last time, Phantomi.
Phantomi: What did you say?!
*Phantomi and Bokusama attack each other*
Fukuhara: Can you please stop fighting? You guys are not each other's enemy. The Precures are your enemies, and so is mine. Just put that in your mind.
*Phantomi and Bokusama stop fighting each other*
Bokusama: Right. Sorry.
Fukuhara: And because of that, I will summon the Saiark next. We mustn't attack the human world first. We have to invade the other magical kingdoms.
Bokusama: Where?
Fukuhara: You'll see about that. I hope there were no Precures there.
*A few minutes later in the Throne Room (located in the palace of Major Land)*
Aphrodite: Where are Ako and her friends?
Sory: They will be here soon ~soso.
Lary: Yeah ~lala.
Aphrodite: Oh!
*The Wonder Prime and the mascots make a scene*
Ako: *To Aphrodite* Mama! *runs towards Aprodite and hugs the latter*
Aphrodite: Ako! I missed you!
*Ako lets go of Aprodite and goes towards Nagisa, Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, and Karen*
Nagisa, Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, and Karen: *while bowing* Good morning, Queen Aphrodite!
Aphrodite: No need to bow. You guys are Ako's friends, right?
Nagisa: We are. We took care of Ako and she's super fine.
Haruka: Did you held a ball during Ako's birthday?
Aphrodite: Yes. I suppose you all came here for the first time. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Nagisa, Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, and Karen: We were.
Yuko: So, is there a ceremony wherein one of the fairies will sing the Melody of Happiness to bring hope and peace to every world?
Aphrodite: How did you know all that?
Reika: Sorry to say this but Ako told us that.
Aphrodite: *To Ako* Really, Ako?
Ako: Yes, Mama.
Aphrodite: Well, then. Why not you girls tour around this place?
The Wonder Prime: What?!
Tsubomi: We're going to tour around?!
Karen: Don't tell me...
Nagisa: *To Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, and Karen* We can tour here around! *To Ako* Ako, lead us the way!
Ako: Alright!
*The Wonder Prime and the mascots leaves*
Aphrodite: *While the Wonder Prime is leaving the palace**To herself* Just look at Ako!
Sory: Yeah ~soso.

Scene 5

*4 minutes later on the field (in Major Land)*
Tsubomi: Finally! We're here! I saw the beautiful flowers around!
Chypre: You said it, Tsubomi.
Haruka: *points at the palace* I saw the palace over there!
Karen: That palace is bigger than my mansion, to be honest.
Yuko: Your mansion is as big as the Major Land palace to me, Karen.
Karen: Really, huh?
Ako: Every person has a different opinion, so...
Nagisa: Whatever it is, I don't care. Also, this place is awesome. You know what? The rainbow is right near the palace.
Reika: Oh, yes! I already saw that earlier on our way here.
Mepple: Same ~mepo. No offense but Major Land is indeed better than the Garden of Light ~mepo.
Dodory: So, wanna know what Ako did before she was a Precure ~dodo?
Tsubomi: What was it, Dodory?
Tiry: Ako is a singer if you didn't know ~titi.
Chypre, Mepple, Nagisa, Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, and Karen: What?! A singer?!
Dodory: Yes ~dodo.
Yuko: *To Ako* Why didn't you tell us that before, Ako?
Ako: Long story.
Haruka: *To Nagisa, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, and Karen* It's not that important. The important thing is that we already know more about Ako, *To Hugtan* right, Hugtan?
Hugtan: Right!
Nagisa: We have to explore this world!
Karen: I wanna explore this place even further.
Haruka: I feel like I don't want to leave this place.
Tsubomi: Same.
Reika: This place is as nice as Marchenland.
Ako: Thank you for adoring this place. I appreciate it.
Nagisa: *while patting Ako's head* You're welcome, Ako. Ha, ha!
Ako: Stop patting my head, Nagisa.
Nagisa: Right. Sorry! *stops patting Ako's head*
Mepple: Nagisa's been grounded ~mepo! *laughs*
Nagisa: Shut up!

Scene 6

*the Wonder Prime sees the people running away while screaming*
???: Saiark!
The Wonder Prime: Huh?
Chypre: What is going on?
Yuko: Saiark.
Ako: How did the Saiark end up here in Major Land?
Tsubomi: I dunno.
Nagisa: Let's go and check.
*The Phantom Generals, the Saiark (Cymbals), and the Saiark minions (with Orange glasses) make a scene*
Fukuhara: No need because we're here!
The Wonder Prime: *gasps*
Yuko: Fukuhara!
Fukuhara: So, wanna fight, Precures?
Ako: You again? How did you guys end up here?
Phantomi: We used the Cross Mirror Room, dearie.
Bokusama: Because of that, we can travel to the place we want, and here's the place that we want to invade.
*Fukuhara shows the girl (while being trapped in a dark mirror) to the Wonder Prime*
Chypre: Oh, no!
Hugtan: So scary!
Ako: *To the Phantom Generals, the Cymbal Saiark, and the Saiark minions* Trapping the innocent people in that dark mirror is...
The Wonder Prime: Unforgivable!
Mepple, Chypre, Hugtan, Dodory, and Tiry: Yeah!
(Suite Precure Transformation theme)
*Dodory comes*
Dodory: Dodo! *plays a "High Do" note and insert into Ako's Cure Module*
Nagisa: Dual Aurora Wave!
Haruka: Pretty Cure! *her clothes disappear in a flash of flowers* Princess Engage! *inserts her pink Dress Up Key into the Princess Perfume and locks it into place*
Yuko: Pretty Cure! *presses the button* Spinning Mirror Change! *raises her PreChanMirror as the latter shows Cure Honey's image on the card*
Reika: Pretty Cure! Smile Charge!
Tsubomi: *takes the seed* Pretty Cure! Open My Heart! *inserts the seed into the Heart Perfume*
Karen: Pretty Cure *presses the three buttons* Metamorphose!
Ako: Let's Play! *while drawing a G-clef* Pretty Cure Modulation!
*Nagisa, Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, and Karen's transformation sequence*
Cure Black (Nagisa): Emissary of light, Cure Black! (Hikari no shisha, Kyua Burakku!)
Cure Flora (Haruka): Princess of the Flourishing Flowers! (Sakihokoru hana no purinsesu!)
*The flower appears below Flora*
Cure Flora (Haruka): Cure Flora! (Kyua Furōra!) *poses*
Cure Honey (Yuko): *while drawing a clover* The light of life flourishing on the Earth, *while twirling her baton* Cure Honey! (Daichi ni minoru inochi no hikari! Kyua Hanī!) *poses*
Cure Beauty (Reika): Snowing, falling and gathering, a noble heart! Cure Beauty! (Shinshin to furitsumoru kiyoki kokoro! Kyua Byūti!) *poses*
Cure Blossom (Tsubomi): The flowers spreading throughout the land, Cure Blossom! (Daichi ni saku ichirin no hana, Kyua Burossamu!) *poses*
Cure Muse (Ako): *strums a staff* Playing the Goddess' tune, Cure Muse! (Tsumabiku wa megami no shirabe, Kyua Myūzu!) *poses*
Cure Aqua (Karen): The blue spring of intelligence, Cure Aqua! (Chisei no aoki izumi, Kyua Akua!) *poses*

Scene 7

Fukuhara: *To the Saiark minions* Minions, *points at the seven minions* attack the Precures!
Saiark minions: *while coming towards the seven Precures* Weeeee!
*Black, Flora, Beauty, and Blossom begin attacking the minions*
Cure Aqua: *To Muse* Muse, you have to purify the monster. Honey and I will knock the monster down.
Cure Honey: Just leave the rest to us!
Cure Muse: Alright!
Saiark: Sai- *fires a wave by banging a cymbal* ark!
*Honey, Muse, and Aqua covers their own ears*
Cure Muse: It's loud!
Chypre: My ears are ringing!
Cure Black: *while punching multiple Saiarks* Here we goooo!
Cure Blossom: Black, you're amazing!
Cure Flora: *To Beauty* Let's go, Beauty!
Cure Beauty: Okay!
Cure Flora: Pretty Cure, Floral *the flowers gather into her hands once more* Tourbillon! *fires her attack at the Saiark minions*
Cure Beauty: Pretty Cure *gathers the snow in her right hand* *while drawing the snowflake pattern using left hand* Beauty Blizzard! *fires her attack at the Saiark minions*
*The minions take a hit*
Saiark minions: *while being flung* Weeee! *vanish*
Cure Blossom: *waves her arm to front* Blossom Flower Storm! *creates a storm to blow away the Saiark minions*
Saiark minions: *While being flung* Weeeee!
Cure Muse: Nice one!
Fukuhara: Oh my goodness! The minions are finished!
Cure Honey and Cure Aqua: Pretty Cure Punch! *punch the Saiark (Cymbal) on the head*
Cure Flora and Cure Blossom: Pretty Cure Floral Shot *fires a beam of flowers at the Cymbal Saiark*
Saiark (Cymbal): *while being flung* Saiark! *crashes into the ground*
Cure Aqua: *To Muse* Muse, now's your chance!
Cure Muse: Okay!
*Muse detaches her Cure Module on her chest*
Cure Muse: Come here, Tiry!
Tiry: Titi! *inserts into the Cure Module*
Cure Muse: The Shi note's *while materializing the yellow bubbles* shining melody.
*As Muse plays a tune, the bubbles change into note-like forms*
Cure Muse: Pretty Cure Sparkling Shower! *fires her attack at the Saiark*
*The Saiark takes a hit*
Cure Muse: 3/4 beat! 1...2...3! Finale!
*explodes*
Saiark: Gwa! gwa! *vanishes*
*The girl was freed from the dark mirror*
Fukuhara: *To herself* Darn you, Precures!
Bokusama: *To Fukuhara* See, Fukuhara? Even you failed in beating the Precures!
Phantomi: Yeah!
Fukuhara: Shut up! *To the seven Precures* Until next time, Precures!
*The Phantom Generals leave*
*The girl wakes up and see the Seven Precures*
The girl: *To the seven Precures* Where am I?
Cure Muse: You're in the field and you're saved now.
The girl: Finally! Thank you!
Cure Muse: You may go now!
The girl: Okay! *leaves*
Hugtan: Hooray, hooray, Precures!
Chypre: They finally beat the Saiark!
Tiry: Yeah ~titi.
Dodory: Let's give the Precures around of applause ~dodo.

Scene 8

*While riding on a train on the way to Ichigozaka (located in the Human World)*
*The Joyful Girls Squad are chatting*
Ribbon: Ah! I feel the power of passionate flamenco!
The Joyful Girls Squad, Pekorin, Ai, Dory, and Miry: Huh?!
Kotoha: *while rubbing Ribbon's nose* Here!
Ribbon: *laughs* Achoo! *creates a PreCard*
*Himari holds a card*
Himari: What's this?
Kotoha: Finally! A fourth PreCard!
The Joyful Girls Squad: Yay!
*3 minutes later in the Throne Room (in the palace of Major Land)*
Nagisa: *To Yuko* Where does the PreCard go?
Reika: Yeah. What happens to the PreCard then since Ribbon isn't here with us?
Yuko: Actually, since Ribbon is with Hime now, I'm sure Hime takes the card.
Ako: I hope so.
Haruka: Yeah! Anyway, change topic!
Tsubomi: What is it?
Haruka: Let's explore around the castle!
Nagisa, Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Ako, and Karen: Okay!
Chypre, Mepple, Hugtan, Dodory, and Tiry: Yay!
Karen: But we haven't take snacks yet.
*Aphrodite and Otokichi make a scene*
Aphrodite: *To the Wonder Prime* Girls, you must eat snacks now! I know you guys are hungry!
Otokichi: There's a food in the dining room. I'll show you the way! *leaves the throne room*
The Wonder Prime: Okay!
*Dodory and Tiry stand on Ako's head, Haruka carries Hugtan, Tsubomi carries Mepple, and Yuko carries Chypre*
*The Wonder Prime follows Otokichi*
Mepple: I wanna eat soup ~mepo.
Aphrodite: *To herself* I'm so proud of Ako having many new friends.

-To be continued-

My OC Characters:
-Bokusama (ボクサマ, Bokusama)(He looks almost like Hijiri Himuro from Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live, except that his hair reaches to his butt)
-Fukuhara (フクハラ, Fukuhara)(She looks like June Amou from Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live, except that her hair is orange)
-Phantomi (ファントミ, Fantomi)(She looks like Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, except that she has pink hair with blue highlights)