Are we really doing this?

Start from the beginning

Akaashi wants more of Y/N. Frustration builds up in him and he trails his kisses down her jawline and up towards her ear. She tenses in his hold and a soft moan escapes from her. The sound adorable and sweet.

Is she more sensitive here?

Wanting to hear more of her, Akaashi flicks his tongue in her ear. She squirms around and bubbles out a moan.

"K-Keiji, that feels weird." You whine out. Akaashi groans in your ear, gently biting your earlobe. "But you're making such cute noises. Let me play with you a little longer." His husky voice and pleading command silences you. You feel the wetness of his tongue in your ear, the sensation unusual and exciting for you.

The sound of Y/N's soft moans arouses both Akaashi and Konoha. Konoha clenches his teeth, eyeing Y/N from the door. He stands guard but starts to lose his focus when he sees how flustered Y/N's becoming. He only wishes that he is the one to make those sounds come out of her.

Akaashi retreats from your ear and you begin to relax a little. He unravels his hand from your hair and reaches towards his tie, loosening it. The simple gesture arouses you and Akaashi notices the way your eyes gloss over from the action. A smirk forms on his face. "Can you help me with my tie Y/N?" Akaashi reaches for your hand, guiding you towards the tie around his neck.

Gulping, you nod your head. Your hand trembles as you slowly take the tie off of Akaashi. The pounding of your heart echoes in your eardrums when you watch Akaashi slowly unbutton his collared shirt.

You're about to see Akaashi shirtless.

The thought alone makes your insides flip. He's entertained by how anxious you look, teasing you by slowly unbuttoning his shirt. You knit your brows together, eyeing his gunmetal blue eyes. "You're teasing me." Akaashi nods his head, a lopsided smile on his face. "I'll remember this." You mumble under your breath, biting your inner cheek.

"Oh? Are you going to tease me then Y/N?" Akaashi unbuttons the last button on his shirt, his lips meets yours again and you're unable to respond. Your hands reach for his chest impatiently. Akaashi stiffens for a brief second when he feels the warmth of Y/N's hands on his abs. A groan escapes your lips when you graze your hand against him. You're really going to be in trouble now.

You worried when he would devilishly smirk but now you have to be extremely careful around him after seeing his body. Your thoughts are invaded when you feel Akaashi slide his tongue inside your mouth. He grunts when you flick your tongue against his. His sound makes you smile. Wanting to hear more grunts from him, you wrap your lips around his tongue, sucking slowly.

Akaashi flutters his eyes open, his eyes wavering when he watches you suck on his tongue. Konoha softly grunts out, his hand flying towards his hardon. Akaashi flicks his eyes over to Konoha. He had forgotten about Konoha and Y/N seemed to as well. She nervously stares at Konoha, pulling her lips away from Akaashi's tongue.

Akaashi grabs onto your jaw, aching out. "I didn't tell you to stop Y/N." Hearing his command makes your core ache. You didn't know how much more of this foreplay you can handle. "S-Sorry." You whisper out. "Can I have your tongue again?" Akaashi quietly sticks his tongue out for you. Your lips wrap around his pink tongue but you grow nervous now that you remember Konoha being there. Slowly, you suck Akaashi's tongue. His grunt melting in your ear.