Are we really doing this?

Start from the beginning

"W-Wait! Don't finish your sentence." You wave your hands frantically in front of you. "This is unlike you Keiji. Did Konoha pull you into this? We can't possibly..." You're also unable to say the words in your mind. The three of you can't possibly do something so intimate together. Let alone at school in the gym storage room.

You cover your face with your hands, biting the tip of your tongue from the scream you ached to let out. Akaashi frowns slightly. He walks over to you and slowly pulls your hands away from your face. Your vision is full of Akaashi when your hands are held tightly in his. "You don't want to?" The soft pleading tone of Akaashi throws you in for a loop. His wavering eyes and frown pulls at your heart.

What's gotten into him?

You must've not been the only one who had their mind clouded today with sexual frustration.

"T-This isn't fair Keiji. When did you learn how to make such an expression?" You murmur weakly. Furrowing your brows together, you lower your eyes from him. Keeping eye contact with him is a challenge in itself. Konoha rejoins the two of you, leaning over to gently grab your jaw in his large hand.

"Just play along Y/N. It'll be a secret between the three of us." Konoha wears a lopsided grin, a glimmer in his eyes. He pulls his hand away when he feels the intense glare from Akaashi. "I'll just watch you two. Akaashi is unwilling to let me do anything else other than that. Jokes on him, I'm winning either way."

The tightness in your chest aches and your mind starts to become mush at the thought. These two probably planned this after gym period.

Three hours ago.

"Keep your word Konoha." Akaashi says between clench teeth. "W-Wait, I didn't say I want to take part in this." Your voice is barely a whisper when you squeak out your feelings. Akaashi rubs your hand with his thumb in circular motions. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I'll take the lead Y/N." Akaashi releases his hold on your hand, one hand cupping the side of your face and the other strokes the back of your head.

"May I?" His husky voice echoes in your ear and the nervousness you felt washes away. A warmth floods your chest when you see the lust in his gunmetal blue eyes. Your mind gives into him as if you're under a spell. Your head nods on it's own. A smirk etches onto his face when he gets your approval. "That's a good girl."

G-Good girl?!

Your face flushes red and your mind is unable to process things completely when Akaashi collides his lips against yours. This kiss is more intense than usual. It lacks gentleness. Akaashi kisses you hungrily and you struggle to match his kisses. He slowly walks you backwards. Your back presses up against a shelf full of who knows what.

You couldn't see it.

Your focus is all towards Akaashi. His hand grips onto the back of your head and you feel him push your lips harder against his.