Darkest Before Duskmon

Start from the beginning

Burningreymon reluctanly follows.

...

...

...

You all turn back to your human forms. Koji was still carrying you as he looked down at you worriedly.

You were scratched pretty deep and your body was burned.

You were all mad at Takuya. You kept wincing at your pain.

"Oh Y/N..." Zoe said sadly.

"I'll be fine as soon as I get a chicken sandwich...owww..." you winced.

"Don't worry Y/N you'll feel better soon! Then we can defeat Duskmon again!" Takuya said.

He was about to put his hand on your shoulder but you slap his hand away.

He frowned.

"Hey, what was that for?!"

You ignore him and Koji sends him a death glare.

"You know guys, the more I think about it the more I think i really beat that guy...you know?" Takuya said.

You glared at him.

"Go measure your dick size and show it off somewhere else!" You barked.

Everyone starred at you wide eyed in complete shock at your words as an empty, uncomfortable silence filled the area.

Zoe who was blushing, had fortunately covered Tommy's ears in time so he couldn't entirely hear what you said.

Takuya just blinked at you, completely stunned and hurt.

Koji looked like he wanted to open his mouth to say something, but decided to keep quiet in order to keep things clean, and the angry look on your face said it all.

Takuya eventually spoke up.

"...Did you really have to take it that far N/N? Ans I'm telling you that guy is toast!"

"Takuya! Shut up! Stop making an ass of yourself for the sake of the GOD! DAMN! PLOT! It's embarrassing!" You hissed.

Takuya flinched a little at your tone and now appeared really hurt.

Zoe has once again covered Tommy's ears as she looked at you disapprovingly.

"Y/N..."

"No she's right! Were you at some other fight Takuya? With all our attacks he didnt even flinch!" Koji said.

"Oh so you can hear me now huh? Well listen smart guy how can you be sure of what happened after you made us run away?" Takuya asks.

"So how do we beat him?" Tommy asks as he ignores Takuya.

"I don't know...we'll find some place safe to come up with a plan," Koji replies.

"There's no place safe in this world..." Tommy says sadly.

"You know what Koji this is all your fault! If you haven't been so eagar to turn tail and run!" Takuya shouted.

Koji turned to him.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm 'saying' if we only stuck to my plan and worked as a team we could have beatened him!" Takuya said.

"What do you know about working as a team?" Koji asks.

"What do you mean?!" Takuya asks.

"I mean you didn't look like a team player when you were charging at Duskmon by yourself! did you?!" Koji shouted.