"Twins huh, they look almost look completely alike," Y/n mumbled to herself.

"They look really strong," Grimm awed.

" These two are so tall they can make anyone look small next to them," Ace said quietly.

"So do we go up to them, or?" Y/n asked.

"If I were the culprit I would aim for these two last. Those two... Especially Floyd I don't want to get to close to that guy," Riddle said with a serious look.

"Ah, It's a little Goldfish-Chan!" Said a laid back voice.

The group except for Y/n jumped back in shock at the bother's sudden appearance behind them.

"Hw Saw us!" Riddle gasped.

"Little goldfish-chan what are you doing here? Playing hide and seek? Looks fun," Floyd Smiled.

"F-Floyd, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me such weird nicknames?" Riddle said in annoyance.

"But you are red and small like a goldfish," Floyd laughed.

This brought out a light chuckle from Y/n as she turned away while covering her mouth. Failing to stifle her small laugh. Riddle looked over to Y/n with an annoyed face.

"Don't laugh Y/n, it's not funny," Riddle mumbled as his cheeks turned light pink.

"What a weird guy," Grimm mumbled.

"Aww! A talking cat! How funny. Hey, hey can I squeeze you?" Floyd asked as he reached out.

"S-squeeze me?! Knock it off!" Grimm shouted as he hides behind Y/n.

"Oh my, everyone from Heartsabyul is here together. Are we inspecting our enemies before the tournament?" Jade asked.

The twins didn't really appreciate being spayed on as they quickly pulled out their magic pens. Riddle and the others quickly got in front of Y/n as they too ready their pens.

"Zephyr," Y/n whispered.

Zephyr chuckled mischievously as he flew out of Y/n's inner coat pocket. With a smile, he transformed into a large phoenix made of fire.

The twins and the others looked up in shock and surprise, as Zephyr breathed fire around the twins trapping them in place

The twins and the others looked up in shock and surprise, as Zephyr breathed fire around the twins trapping them in place. The detective squad quickly turned tails and ran as fast as they could. Jade waved his pen as a small wave of water quickly put out the flames, but their spies were already long gone as Floyd sighed in annoyance. The group was in awe of Y/n's flaming familiar as it shrunk down to normal size. After that run Riddle had to go off back to his dorm to do something. He was the dorm Leader so he had to uphold the rules, so the rest of the group went to the Savanaclaw dorm in search of a person named Jack Howl.

The Savanaclaw dorm as very dry and humid like a dessert or an actual Savana. The Dorm room appears to be made with or into the large rocks. The place was dusty and bones were scattered everywhere. As Y/n was distracted by the unique architecture as the group talking among themselves, a light breeze blew through Y/n's hair as her natural cherry blossom scent throughout the dorm.

A little bits away a certain wolf boy caught the scent of the stranger.

'What is that?' The wolf boy asked himself.

Jack turned to the source to see trespassers in the dorm, with a sigh of annoyance he made his way over to them. As he got close he picked up even more scents of others, 3 males and one female.

"Hey what are you all doing here?" Jack asked with a growl.

The group jumps back in surprise at Jack's sudden appearance and his intimidating glare.

"It's you! Spiky head!" Grimm shouted.

"Hah?" Jack said lowly.

"You might be targeted by some bad guys, but I'm gonna protect you," Grimm said bluntly.

"Who the hell are you? I don't need you in my way," Jack growled.

"Ah," Ace sighed.

"Grimm you have no tact," Cater and Y/n groaned.

"Sorry about him, but please listen to what we have to say?" Y/n curtsied.

This was an odd gesture to him, but Jack was able to tell it was some form of respect, so he nodded in return and gave them a few minutes of his time.

"Who you guys anyway, and what do you want?" Jack asked simply.

"We are looking for a culprit," Ace said.

"We are looking for students who might get targeted. Lately, there have been many incidences of students getting hurt mysteriously," Cater explained, " So will you please cooperate with us for a bit,"

"...... I refuse. I can take care of myself," Jack said matter-of-factly, " Pus I might not even be targeted... See ya...."

And with that Jack left to go back to his training. The group sighed but were caught by three Savanaclaw students. They didn't seem to like the fact that other dorm students entered their territory. Suddenly a dominating presence appeared silencing the lower thugs.

As Leona looked over the intruders his eyes landed on the familiar female in the group. Her scent only confirmed her as his eyes narrowed onto her.

"Your the herbivore that stepped on my tail," Leona said with a glare.

"I am she," Y/n said without fear.