----------

Mr.Crowley called us to his office to talk about the overblot because of the Riddle incident. Apparently in this world when people use magic the make ink or blot as well. Like making something as amazing as fire, ugly smoke is also created too, but luckily simple health care and the blot ink go away by itself. I wish the blot of my world would work this way, but my world's blot is a curse.

Soon Crowley went on to talk about being too busy with the magic shift sport coming up. Apparently, it is a very big thing that is broadcasted on something called a T.v.

"You getting all of this Y/n," Ace asked.

"Yeah, but what is a T.v or a broadcast?" I asked.

Ace and Deuce just sighed, while Crowley was kind of just concerned. Sadly Ramshackle Dorm wasn't allowed to play cause we need 7 players. So Grimm was sadly heartbroken that he wouldn't get a chance to play. So we played a simple game with the ghost resident.

Only for Mr.Crowley to come along and drop another mission on us, one of his missions. Apparently, students have been getting injured lately, students who wouldn't be called clumsy. The Holy reason I'm even doing this is that Crowley promised to let us play in the tournament if we find out who is behind this and harming the students. The Heartsubyul students were kind enough to explain what happened to them, but the pomefiore student's not so much. Grimm was not the most empathetic when he asked them, they were pretty offended by him.

"He is emotionally distressed right now, he trained so hard only for this to happen," one of them said.

"How rude of you, you Raccoon!" the other shouted.

"Please forgive my rude dorm mate, we didn't mean to offend. I am sorry to hear about your injury and hope you heal swiftly. Though I'm afraid that we believe that this was no ordinary accident. So could you please tell us what happened to you?" I asked with my shy innocent act with a small curtsy.

"S-sure, at least you know how to act properly," One of them said with a light blush on their cheeks.

They soon told us what happened, only for Deuce to burst in and deliver some bad news. Trey apparently broke his leg falling down the stairs, and that doesn't sound like him. After going to see him, he had the same story, but he fell down the stairs saving Riddle. Cater ushered everyone out of Trey's room so the poor boy could rest. So we went to Riddle's room to discuss.

"So what happened to you Ridde-sama?" I asked him.

"I... I don't really know how to explain it, but it was like my body acted on its own. And please just Riddle is fine," Riddle said as his cheeks turned a light pink.

"It sounds familiar," I said trying to rack my mind of something.

"Please let me help you with your investigation?" Riddle asked.

"Oh, I'd like to help out too?" Cater smiled as he held up his phone, " Let's start by checking out the next possible victim, there we might find out who is doing al this,"

--------

The first place the group checked was Pomefiore, but they were too busy worrying about makeup and foundation products. The group doubted that any of the other pomefiore students would be targeted. So they made their way to the courtyard to find the next possible victims. Next, they check the octavinelle students, Jand and Floyd Leech.