1999, bizarre summer

Start from the beginning

His new assistant would be there.

"Good grief. Last night has gotten me tired." Jotaro yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"I'll have to make-do with some coffee later." The man sighed.

Once he finally reached the laboratory, he was greeted by some members of the speedwagon foundation who led him into a room.

"So, this meeting is about your new assistant. They're going to be helping you out with your work and will be travelling with you." A woman explained.

"Why would I need an assistant when I can work by myself?" Jotaro questioned.

"Mr. Joestar requested it. They're in the other room, so we'll bring them in here. Today you're only meeting and talking." She smiled.

"Why's that old man meddling with my business?" Jotaro scoffed, crossing his arms.

The woman from the SPWF then went into the other room, presumably bringing in the assistant.

Jotaro looked around the pure white rooms of the laboratory.

It was calming.

He closed his eyes and thought to himself for a moment before his attention was brought to the door.

The woman from before returned with someone behind her.

The tall man stood up, approaching them.

He then stopped.

It was as if an old memory was coming back.

Something seemed familiar.

"I'll leave you two to talk." She said, walking out of the room.

Jotaro and his new assistant were all alone in that room.

It was a man, roughly about 5'10 and a slim to muscular build. Gentle, lavender eyes and red hair that fell across his face.

He looked quiet and shy at first but then his eyes perked up.

"Nice to meet you." The man put his hand out.

"Yeah, you too." Jotaro shook his hand. It was firm but had a softness to it.

"I'm doctor Jotaro Kujo. You?" He asked the man. His assistant went quiet.

"Jotaro Kujo..." the man whispered to himself.

The two then froze.

Jotaro looked into those eyes once more.

Filled with pain.

Innocence.

Those eyes looked exactly like..

"Kakyoin?" Jotaro asked, his eyes slightly widening.

"Jotaro Kujo," The man's breath hitched.

There was no way.

No way in the world that this was possible.

"Jotaro!" The red-haired man exclaimed.

"Noriaki Kakyoin!?" Jotaro was shocked. The two stood there, looking into each other's eyes with confusion.

Suddenly, the red-head wrapped his arms around Jotaro in a very tight hug.

It was so fast that the two fell to the ground.

At that point, Kakyoin was already crying.

Jotaro's breathing became rapid as he held Kakyoin close, running his hands all over the red-head's body.