"Why would you do that to him because his girlfriend doesn't have a status, will be in my side if I wasn't a princess? Will you have agreed I dated him if I were poor?", asked Violet.

      Hot stopped and stood on air.

      "Ever since I was a kid I wanted to marry a princess,yes I also wanted Fred to marry a princess, just like what I want for all my boys, Brave, Junior,Jr. Yes at first to be a princess you need a status but Energy didn't have a status still with just few hours she was able to win my heart, before I met Energy I have seen princesses with so much beauty,neat and pretty, but Energy was stained with dirt and charcoal was in her hair and fingers, she had eye bags under her eyes,thin and her libs we're dry, normally I wouldn't stop for a second to look at her,girls I associate with wore expensive gowns, she was wearing a torn gown,a worn out gown and then I gave her my first kiss because at that moment I didn't see her actual looks, I saw the actual Princess that she is. Back to your question,if you weren't a princess, I wouldn't have chosen you but if someone else chose you and I got to see that you are the woman you are now, I would have accepted you, from the first time I saw Liquid I knew that she wasn't the right woman for my brother and that's why I didn't accept her, and that's the same thing I saw in Brave's girlfriend,I beat him up because I don't want him to end up like Fred, I don't want any of my boys to end up like Fred", said Hot.

     "I thought....", said Violet.

      "I understand, I believe we are going separate ways from here,so see next time", said Hot and he flew away.

    "It would have been nice to have him as an elder brother", said Violet to herself.

        In the fire region.

      In Fred's house.

     In Fred's study.

     Liquid sat with him.

     "Are you sure about this?", asked Liquid.

     "Yes,all this years that we have been married have been full of pain... not because of you but because of the fact that we were banished on our wedding day,so I believe that this will be best", said Fred.

    "Alright, but you be the one to ask him", said Liquid.

    "No I want us to ask him together", said Fred.

     "I believe it's best if you ask him alone, don't you think?", asked Liquid.

     "Ok I'll do that", said Fred.

      Hot appeared.

      "Woman leave I want to speak to my brother", said Hot and Liquid disappeared without objecting.

     "Please stop speaking to my wife like that", said Fred.

     "Listen to me, I came here to ask you to follow me to the earth region", said Hot.

       "Why?", asked Fred.

       "No time for questions, just follow me", said Hot.

      "I have a lot of study to do, I just can't leave everything and follow you", said Fred.

      "I see, I see(Hot sat down) so many years have passed, you are all grown up now, you don't obey me anymore, I remember those days when you obey every single word I say but those are just memories,it will only be memories, you are all grown up and I don't mean anything to you anymore", said Hot.

     "That's not true, you mean a lot to me, you are more than a big brother to me,Hot I see you as a father that's.. that's why I have decided,we have decided to ask for your blessing, you see we didn't have your blessings in our first marriage,a marriage is never completed without the father's blessings,we want to have a little wedding renewal in this mansion, and we want you to bless us", said Fred.