New to Seoul

I think I had wrong spellings here so please try to understand. Oh by the way I completely forgot about her 3 roomates as main characters.

-pat

->Yujin<-

-Rrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggg-

"Yujin don't forget about school!!!!!!!" a red colored hair girl said. She's Minyu unnie.

"Alright!"

"Oh, please wake up Junhi"

I went to Junhi unnie and she was fast asleep. in our dorm I have two roomates here at our school.

I am new to Seoul.

"Juhi unnie wake up!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget anout school!!!!!!!!!!"

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard Minyu unnie.

Ng

"Junhi unnie brekfast is ready!!!!"

"Fine I'll get up''

Yes she's awake but I'm really dizzy after shaking unnie so hard *_*

->Minyu<-

We ate breakfast and went to each others room. I am Son Minyu, the eldest of the four. Heheheheh! But the naughtiest one. XD

->Junhi<-

I went to my room to look for my uniform. I still feel sleepy. Hello, I'm Gong Junhi, the 2nd to the youngest. I am a fan of B1A4, Miss A, and B.A.P ;) love them all!!!!!!!!!

->Yujin<-

Ah! Looking for my clothes. Soundtrip why not?

I turned on my iPod and first heard Shy Boy of Secret. One of there members are the same name of my big sister.

XD

"Sorry! I'm late" I heard a cute voice but when I turned around.......... Oh its Yayoi unnie a Japanese cute voice girl with blonde hair.

->Yayoi<-

"YAYOI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!" Minyu unnie shouted. "Ne, I was at the Cafe 190!" I shouted back with a really cute voice. I am Yayoi the 2nd to the eldest. I am the most cutie, with cute voice, and loves K-POP so much.

->at the Cafe 190<-

->Zelo<-

"Hyung, after going here what shall we do?" I heard Jongup hyung said.

"mmmm"

"Hyung!"

"Don't raise your voice at me"

Akward they think I'm not here. -___-

I was about to speak when Daehyun hyung said......

"Sorry Jongup but I didn't heard you. I just can't forget about the name 'Yayoi'."

"Hyung, don't tell me the Japanese girl a while a go"

"Yah! You no I exsist here right!!!" I said with anger.

They were both unaware that I was talking so I left and hit a smaller girl. I was about to say sorry when I saw...........

->Outside the Cafe 190<-

->Min<-

"Suzy come on we're late we have to meet with Fei and Jia unnie" I said to Suzy.

She sighed and walked with me as we entered the Cafe 190 when suddenly she got hit by a tall guy like 180 cm!

->Secret's Dorm<-

->Zinger<-

I was left alone as I woke up. Right, the three got bussiness. I sat up when I saw a big red box with a note on top of it. I quickly went to it and read the note. It says:

'If someone sees these please read this first.

In this box is not true I don't believe it at all.

This a lie they say but I feel that its true.

Look for a hole before opening this with a key.

The hole is the one that can allow you to open this.'

-unknown

Who is this 'unknown'?