Hongjoong- Bonfire Heart (Fluff) (A)

Hongjoong was a loner, socially awkward person. He never had many friends except Yunho who actually made an effort to get to know him when they were teens. But they were just that. Friends.

Until the end of the year bonfire organized by their university.

Little did he know there was someone who was dying to get to know him. As a person he wasn't very high maintenance.

He just wanted someone who would genuinely love him and ignite the spark in his bonfire heart.

He was crushing hard on a slightly older boy from another class, a fashion model/ acting major who had helped him out a few times by modelling his projects for their university's year end fashion shows.

Hongjoong knew what everyone thought of him.

They saw him as a bit eccentric as he was a fashion designer and a song writer.

But not Seonghwa, Seonghwa despite the protests from his friends, Yeosang and Wooyoung continued to admire Hongjoong.

They both needed each other but refused to confess their feelings for each out of fear of rejection.

What Hongjoong didn't know is Seonghwa liked him just the way he was. Eccentricities and all.

But with the happy, romantic atmosphere of the bonfire and a few bottles of smuggled in soju later, end up dancing crazily together.

And with a bit of liquid courage end up making out with the bonfire illuminating their faces.

They realise they just needed some to spark the fire in their own hearts. They just needed each other.