(I like picking outfits👁👄👁)

I put on my Uggs and step outside into the Autumn air. I wipe my face of any remaining tears, then set off to the Cemetery.

I arrive 15 minutes later. I immediately gravitate towards my mother's grave. I place roses from our garden on her grave and kiss the cold stone tombstone.

Flashback-

"Mama! Mama!" Y/n giggles and jumps on her mother's back.
"Hello, little Chikadee." She coos, pushing back the four year olds untidy braids.
"Can we play?" The child giggles and jumps up and down. Her mother nods and puts on a ski mask and Y/n puts on her All Might onsie.
"I am here to stop the evil villan!" Y/n runs around her mother, giggling.

"Papa, is Mama okay?" A six year old Y/n asks while tugging on her father's sleeve.
Hawks nods absently, watching the door for the doctor's arrival.

Y/n sits on her bed, sobbing. When she got home from school her Papa told her Mama had died.

After the funeral the Takami's have trouble piecing themselves together again. She was everything to them.
But they have each other, and slowly they heal.

End of flashbacks

I must've fallen asleep on the dirt, because when I wake up its light out. I slowly get up and look at my damp and muddy clothes. It must've rained over night. I wipe my tear stained face and shake myself.

As I walk home I check my phone.

78 missed calls from Toshi💖

45 missed calls from Kermit🐸

236 new texts from Class 1-A Groupchat👑

3 missed calls from Papa🐓❤

I stop in my tracks. Why were they all looking for me? Suddenly I hear, "Y/N?!"

I turn to see Ejiro, Midoriya, Mina, and Kaminari running at me full speed.

"OMG girl, why are you so muddy?"

"Takami-Chan, are you alright?"

"Bro, we were so worried!"

"Dude, not cool."

I hug them each, then raise an eyebrow. "Wheres everyone else?"

"Looking for you!" Mina squeals.

"No, I just texted Bakubro and he texted the group chat."

Sure enough, my phone buzzes and a message pops up from the chat.

Bakuhoe🙄
Shitty hair found her, idiots.

The Most Manly Man💪
Meet at the cemetery.

"Hey, why were you at a cemetery?" Kaminari asks, confused.

I shake my head and turn around, ears drooping.

Twenty minutes later my class is seated on the hill, near my mother's grave ironically.

Toshi takes one look at my cold wet form and hands me his hoodie to warm up.

"So, are you going to tell us why you slept at a cemetery or what?" Tsu asks rather bluntly

I sigh and nod. "I was visiting someone."

"But why didn't you just do it today instead?" Midoriya asks gently.

"I wanted to spend my birthday with...someone. My Pa- Dad is away in America so I spent it with Ma- Mom."

I know it's a weak excuse. I stare intently at the grass and absently start weaving a crown from the nearby daisies.

It's silent for a while, then Ochako pipes up.

"Woah, that's so cool! Can you show me how?" I'm confuzzled for a minute, then notice the daisies in my hands. It's a full crown now!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The girls and I make flower crowns for everyone while the boys play a game of "Make Todoroki Smile"

Momo wins however, when she boldly steps up, plops a crown on his head, and kisses his cheek.

Around noon we go our separate ways, but Toshi and I stay.

Finally, he says "Why didn't you tell me you were lonely, Koneko?"

"I didn't want to bother you..it's just my 15th birthday."

"No, you wouldn't have bothered me. Come on, you need clean clothes." We go back to my apartment and I shower and change into sweats and a t shirt. I put on his hoodie too.

Back in the living room, he's laying on the couch, flipping through channels on TV.

I creep over and pounce on top of him. "Oof- oh hello." He laughs.

We cuddle while watching M*A*S*H re-runs. (That show is super good, it's from the 70s I think)

He wraps one arm around me and I lay my head on his chest. I feel him playing with my hair as I drift off. But before I fall asleep he says, "Happy Birthday."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The ending was kinda rushed- can ya tell? School is trying to
K I L L M E.

Word Count: 1122