Love is in the air...and it smells like coffee

Muggle AU, Coffeeshop AU, Barista Harry, Businessman Tom

Tom was having a horrible day, his assistant was ill, he had missed his breakfast and a few incompetent idiots couldn't follow orders and arrange a meeting without him. Even after owning such a large industry, why couldn't he have built a cafeteria inside one of the buildings? Shaking off his thoughts he picked up an economics newspaper, from the newsstand and continued his journey to breakfast. He finally reached and made his way to the counter...just to have his breath stop, in front of him stood a young man who looked like he was in his twenties. The man had a small cute face, dazzling green eyes, soft plump pink lips which were pulled in a small smile as he asked for his order...wait his order! Coming out of his stupor, Tom realized that the man was still asking what he would like. "I would like an espresso with a treacle tart and a BTW, darling". The man in front of him, Harry Tom was happy to learn from his nametag, blushed a faint pink at hearing the term. Tom paid and left to go and sit at one of the tables, pulling out his newspaper, and started reading it. He looked up when he noticed movement and realized Harry was placing his order on his table. "Why don't you sit down for a while love, there's no one else here, and you can have the treacle tart, I'm not that hungry myself", Harry agreed, well who wouldn't when a god-like man asks you if you would like to sit with them, not that harry noticed how he looked, nope not at all. "Are you sure sir, I can always get another one from the counter, you paid for it", "Don't call me sir love, my name is Tom...and yours, darling?", Tom asked even when he knew the name. "O-oh my names Harry.", said the raven with a blush. "Tom...I know we just met, b-but can I have your number?". 

Harry couldn't keep the smile off his face as he remembered they're first 'date', he had been so awkward...but now here he was waiting to walk down the altar, to wed the man of his dreams...Tom Riddle