"So, spit it out." Zico cuts to the chase, taking a bite of his toast. You spoon a portion of the omurice into your mouth.

Where do you even start?

Yesterday was a complete rollercoaster of events. You then remember the woman who was beside Zico. He hid something from you as well. With a devilish smirk on your face, you flick your eyes over to Zico. "You have something to tell us too." You point a finger at Zico. He's aware of what you're talking about from the shock in his face. He eyes your finger and tries to bite it. "Stop it, Zico. You have some explaining to do!"

"So do you bitch!"

"B-Bitch?" The two of you are already making a fuss first thing in the morning. "Mines legal. Yours isn't!"

Konoha chokes on his orange juice as he listens to the two banter back and forth. Akaashi exhales, hitting Konoha harder on purpose on the back. Yamoto grows amused by how lively the living room is. He refrains himself from chuckling.

"Long story short, my parents are setting up an arranged marriage with Konoha and I. But, I like Keiji. We confessed our feelings for each other yesterday and after that Pierre came running to tell me Konoha's father set up a date for the two of us." You eye Konoha with a glare. "The plan WAS to tell our parents we're better off as friends."

"Was?" Zico raises an eyebrow, following Y/N's eyes towards Konoha who's blushing. He fills his mouth with omurice to avoid speaking. Akaashi however, speaks up. "But he likes Y/N." The three of you can clearly hear the annoyance in Akaashi's voice when he speaks. "Wait, really Konoha? You like Y/N? Since when? You always made fun of her from what I can remember during our phone calls." Konoha tenses, raising a finger to his lips to tell Zico to shut up.

"Phone calls?" You tilt your head, raising an eyebrow.

"A-Anyway." Zico returns the conversation back to the topic at hand. "What happened next?"

"Akaashi told our parents that we're dating. It didn't go over well when they sat me down in the living room to talk." Your brows knit together when you recall last night. Anger flickers in your chest but you suppress it by eating your breakfast. "Her parents want us to break up." Akaashi speaks on your behalf. He then eyes Konoha. "It seems like they're still going through with the arranged marriage whether she wants to or not."

Zico grows frustrated for Y/N, he places his plate down and grumbles. "To think this is how they treat you after everything you've done for them." A silence fills the conversation as everyone's in their own thoughts. "Say...Akaashi. You're not secretly rich right?" Zico eyes Akaashi who lowers his spoon onto the plate. "No. I'm not." Akaashi bluntly answers. "I'm sure if I was, her parents would still say no."

Zico slowly nods his head, exhaling. Not wanting to dampen the mood further, you change the topic. "Your turn Zico. I answered your question, so you can do the same. Who was that woman I saw you kissing?"

"Kissing?" Akaashi raises an eyebrow. "I heard him say something along the lines of 'I'm all yours this weekend.'" Both you and Konoha cover your mouths. Zico cringes when he hears Akaashi repeat his words from yesterday, his face flushes over. "God, why does that sound so sexual when it comes from you Akaashi." Zico grits his teeth. Akaashi has an amused expression in his eyes. "I only repeated it in the exact tone you used Zico."