𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Zacznij od początku

"What are you doing pup?" Seonghwa asked and got no reply.

"Pup, what are you doing?" Seonghwa asked once again.

"Are we almost there?" Yeosang asked softly.

"Yes we are, why?" Seonghwa asked.

"I'll, I'll tell you when we stop." Yeosang said.

Yeosang slipped off his slipper and brought his feet on to his seat as he looked out the window. Seonghwa saw it but let it slide, he just rest his hand on Yeosang's.

After what seem like forever the stopped and Yeosang looked ahead of him and saw the most beautiful beach house he'd ever seen.

The house was painted in white and shade of brown. It had a balcony attached to each room which is 6 rooms in total. The exterior design was very well done because the view from almost all the windows was the sea. There were plant pots hang from the ledges of the roof that finished of the cute look. There was a backdoor that leads directly to the beach and a back yard for bar-b-queing.

"Its so pretty." He said softly.

"I'm happy you like it." Seonghwa said with a smile. "Let's get going."

Seonghwa was about to leave but he saw Yeosang in the same position. He closed back the car door and looked at his pup. He pushed his seat back a little before patting his lap.

"Come here pup."

Yeosang looked at him and with slow careful movements, went on top of Seonghwa and hugged him.

"Are you okay pup?" Seonghwa asked as he played with Yeosang's hair softly.

Yeosang shook his head which cause Seonghwa to frown.

"What's wrong my love?" Seonghwa then asked.

"I don't know." Yeosang mumbled out with a sniffle.

Seonghwa hugged him and placed a kiss on his head.

"It's okay pup. Let's go inside." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod.

Seonghwa opened the door and Yeosang exited first then Seonghwa.

"Hyung I don't think both of you are supposed to exit from the same side-" San said earning a lash from Wooyoung.

"Go on up and chose a room pup, I'll meet you inside." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod before walking into the house.

Wooyoung and San noticed that Yeosang didn't acknowledge them so they looked at Seonghwa.

"Is everything okay?" San asked as he got his and Wooyoung's bags.

"I think he's having an off day." Seonghwa said with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"Do worry hyung, everything will be fine." Wooyoung said.

"See you guys in there." Seonghwa said as he took Yeosang's and his bags inside.

Seonghwa walked up the stairs and found a familiar pair of slippers sitting outside  door. He smiled as he walked in closing the door behind him. He rest all the luggage down before looking for his pup. He saw him sitting by the window looking out at the sea. Seonghwa stood next to him and looked out the window as well.