Why is some fucking random in my bed. I said.

Nigga did you even look at the girl? He asked.

No. I said.

Go look. He said. I sucked my teeth walked back to my room I pulled the covers off the girl and it was Loyal.

Baby? I asked looking at her. She bit her lip like she always does in her sleep with her hand in between her legs.

Mamas. I said slapping her ass.

Bae stop. She whined.

Baby when the fuck did you get here ma? I asked.

Last night. She said.

No you didn't I woke up late last night and you wasn't in my bed. I said.

Yes I was I just under the cover. She said.

I should have known you was under there. I said. She laughed and smiled.

I miss you. I said and started kissing her neck.

I miss you too. She said laughing.

Let me get a Quickie. I said.

No...who's house is this? She asked.

Jermaine rented the house but that don't matter. I said.

So what does? She asked.

That pussy does. I said. She laughed and smiled.

Does it really? She asked.

Mamas stop playing with me I know ya ass is missing this dick. I said.

Maybe you should wait until the 10th. She said.

We're getting a hotel cuz I'm finna make us ass regret waiting. I said.

Okay. She said.
••••

Melo gelo let's go. Jermaine said from downstairs me and loyal were cuddling watching TV. I groaned and sat up.

I'm not tryna go to practice today. I said.

Well you have to I'm not here to distract you I'm here so you can focus. She said.

I would be Focus if you gave some pussy. I said grabbing my shirt. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Jermaine can loyal come with us? I asked.

Yea as long as your focus I don't care. He said. I smirked and she sighed and walked over to her bag and grabbed some pants and went into the bathroom. She came out like 5mins later.

Come on. She said walking out the room. Imma have to watch niggas today she got tights on. We got the gym and loyal sat down with AriPods in and on her phone.

Who's that girl? This nigga asked.

Her...That's loyalty...I heard her pussy be wet as hell I said.

For real damn imma talk to her. He said and walked over to her. She rolled her eyes as he sat next her. I laughed as she looked at me. Then my phone went off and it was her. I looked at her shrugged.
••••••

OUCH. I yelled after loyalty smacked the back out of my head.

Baby. I said rubbing my head.

No nigga don't fucking baby me...what the fuck is wrong with you? She asked.

Mamas. I said.

Answer the question LaFrance. She said.

I just wanted to see what he was gonna do. I said.

No you told him other shit...I hope ya dick fall off. She said.

Why? I asked.

Cuz your not getting non of this wet ass pussy. She said.

Ahh hell nah baby you tripping out. I said.

I'm not tripping out LaMelo already told you about tell people what's happening behind closed doors what happens behind closed doors stays in between us. She said,

Alright I'm sorry beautiful. I said as she turned her back to me so I hugged her form the back and kissed her cheek.

You said that last time. She said.

Okay and I'm for real this time...I pinky promise. I said putting my pinky out she locked out pinky's together and I kissed her pinky.

I love you. I said.

I love you too. She said. I turned her around and slapped her ass and kissed her.