Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Começar do início

Damn that sucks. He said.

Yeah where's mom? I asked.

Upstairs in our room. He said. I nod and walked upstairs.

Mom. I said walking into the room.

Finally you came home your sister misses you. She said as I walked over to the bed.

Your not pregnant right? She asked as we hugged.

Hell no...I just been busy with my business and supporting melo who's in Detroit right now and might miss our anniversary. I said.

So why don't you fly out there to see him? She asked.

Cuz he got my a puppy for my birthday and then you got his dog and theirs nobody to watch them. I said.

Girl bring them damn dogs over and get ya ass to Detroit. She said.

You don't know how to take care of a big dog dip A rock Ryler. I said.

I don't but your father does. She said.

And other dog name is king and he's a puppy. I said.

Loyalty bring the fucking dogs over and go to Detroit. She said.

Okay but melo thinks I'm mad. I said.

Why? She asked.

Cuz I caught a attitude and I don't know why I got it I just got mad. I said.

Typical me thing ask your dad. She said.

What else do you do to your husband? I asked.

I cuss him out for yelling at the game. She said as I put a finger down.

I cuss him out for leaving nothing but a corner in the juice container and put it back in the refrigerator. She said I put a finger down.

There's a whole list and I'm sure you do the same shit to melo. She said. I laughed and smiled.

Probably. I said.

But listen you gotta stop it cuz one day he's gonna fuck ya little ass up trust me. She said.

Eww. I said.

Exactly that's how Nayla was made. She said.
••••

After chilling at my parents house I went back home and packed my bag as I got my ticket to Detroit my mom was gonna drop me off at the airport. I haven't told melo but Jermaine and Gelo know cuz both said he can't focus. When I got to the airport I had to wait on flight which was at 6:30 and it's 5:20 so I just waited fall sleep but I had set a alarm.
Detroit...
I called gelo asked him where he was and he said he was outside so I went outside he helped me with my bags and we went to house and melo was sleeping it's like 3am I'm surprise he's sleeping. I smiled and put my bags down and laid down next to him and went to sleep.
Next morning (October 9th 2020)
Melo POV
I woke up and went to the bathroom went pee and brushed my teeth as I was brushing my teeth I seen someone in the bed.

Bro what the fuck that better not be some random...Loyal gonna kill. I whispered. I spit the toothpaste out and ran to gelo room.

Gelo. I said shaking him.

Nigga what? He groaned.

What happened last night? I asked.

Nothing. He said.