Meet The Nerd Herd

Characters of Dreamer 202

Ajax Cooper – Has a lot that doesn’t make sense to the group. He startles Bella a lot, because he’s usually silent or nearly so. Is the taxi service for the group during emergencies, and makes a great bartender for the “nerd herd.” No one knows why he’s “Russian.”

Alice Brooks – Bella’s self-proclaimed best friend. Works with disabled people at a rehabilitation center, enjoys leather, and has a husband that she loves. Alice tries to keep Bella in line and responsible when she’s depressed.

Bella Green – Dreamer 202 follows Bella’s adult life. She’s a red wolf, and her career choice is being a Head Start teacher. Currently living in Eugene, Oregon. Is mistaken for a fox.

Carter P. – Lives in southern Florida, and is a security guard with interests in journalism. Travels out to Oregon for Spring Break. Piques Bella’s interest because of his white fur and distance from home.

Daniel Bennet – Proud of being a jackalope, Daniel’s the nerdiest of the group and has the most extensive collection of cards, dice, and D&D rule books. Bella thinks he’s pretty damn cool, and the group treats him like a little brother even though he’s their age.

James White – Introduces himself with stereotypically racist nicknames to others, because no one believes his name is James. Bella wants to see him in a Lolita dress with a blond wig.

Jazzie Evans – Follows Alice around on adventures, half the time because Alice begs her to. Bella thinks of Jazzie as a sister, because she’s the youngest girl of the group. Jazzie secretly likes the attention the other girls give her.

Lithus Black  Alice wants him to hook up with Bella…Bella doesn’t quite know how to react to his personality, but he’s usually at the center of the “nerd herd” goofing off. He gets annoying sometimes for the group, but is generally well-liked by everyone.

Sarah Thompson – Has a kickass house with her fiancé William, and doesn’t mind it when the “nerd herd” comes over for socializing. Bella doesn’t see much of her, due to work schedules.

Sivil Everett – Professional motorcycle racer and mechanic, knows his stuff about a lot of videogames. Usually quiet, he’s addicted to his laptop and has a lot of quirks. Not many people know him very well so he’s usually on the outskirts of the group, but he’s one of Bella’s oldest friends next to Alice.

Trace Verette – Outdoorsy, and although you’d think he’s Jazzie’s type Bella knows they wouldn’t be a good match. Trace is single, and the whole group tries finding him girls.

William Ferndale – Fiancé to Sarah Thompson; he’s served time in the military and now does factory work. He’s related to Lithus through a complicated family relationship that no one understands but them.