Chp.46 The God Of Death: Anubis Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Barber: S-Sorry.

Jocelyn: Yare Yare Daze, your such a whiner.

(YN): You read my mind Jocelyn.

The both chuckled...

Polnareff: Very funny you two.

The Barbara then comes back as he was finishing up sharpening the razor as he again puts shaving cream around Polnareff's mouth and chin...and for some reason, the barber then was starting to shave Polnareff clam and smooth, without any problems at all.

Polnareff: Ou La La. Much better. Now that's a shave, Mr.Barber. That's what I'm talking about.

Barber: Thank you...I'm glad you find it relaxing.

The barber started to sound a bit...menacing somehow...

Polnareff: bon très bon. And now would you mind getting under my chin?

Barber: Sure..right here. Under your chin right?

Polnareff then slowly opens his eyes as he then suddenly started to get shocked and surprised as the barber had the katana with him, holding it above Polnareff's chin...

Polnareff: What the hell!?!

Barber (Anubis): Remember me you fool!?! I am the Anubis and this time your gonna die!

Polnareff Mind: Man! How!?! I don't know how or where, but now what do I do!?!

Barber (Anubis): Now Die!

The barber then pushes the Katana towards Polnareff's chin as Polnareff luckily pulled back the chair down as the barber instead got cut with it as Polnareff got up, Jocelyn and (YN) waking up...

Polnareff: Damn! Just who the hell are you really?! And what have you down with the barber?!?

As the barber takes off the katana off from his chest, the katana suddenly started to have some glowing aura around it...

Polnareff: Wait! Could it be, the sword is actually the stand?! So, the guy back at Ko Ombo wasn't the user?! Instead, the stand controls people!

Barber (Anubis): Polnareff!

The barber aggressively charges at Polnareff as he summons Silver Chariot as Chariot blocks the barber's katana strike, but suddenly he can't hold on much longer the fact the barber was somehow stronger...

Barber (Anubis): If you haven't realize, I've memorized your Chariot's moves and powers during our last fight! I won't lose to another fight with you again!

(YN): Polnareff, what the hell is going on!?

Jocelyn: Is the barber the stand user!?!

Polnareff: You two be careful! The sword is the stand! Trust me it's too dangerous to use both of your stands to go against the sword stand! This barber isn't the stand user it's just a puppet the sword is using him!

The barber suddenly backs up as he again aggressively charges at Polnareff as he somehow started to take advantage as Polnareff started struggling dealing stand, controlling the barber..he notice that the stand has become more stronger than before...and so Polnareff has an idea! He grabs the blanket, tosses it in the air for the barber not to see as Silver Chariot then shoots its blade out, bouncing off the wall and going after the barber, but this time he manage to block it without looking at it...

Polnareff: How in the!?!

Barber (Anubis): In case you haven't realize yet, I've already know your moves already Polnareff. It doesn't matter who's my wielder is, as long I battle against you once, I've never never never never never NEVER!!!!! Lose again twice!!!!