Chp.46 The God Of Death: Anubis Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Jocelyn: Hey there Polnareff, thought we lost you.

Josephine: We were worried about you when you vanish by yourself, thought you've been ambush by an enemy. Everything okay? You seem a bit off.

Polnareff: O-Oh...right, it's you guys *Im so fuzzy I can't even think straight somehow, neither I didn't know they found me.*

Avdol: Polnareff, how did you come across with that sword??

Polnareff: Oh right. I ran up to some bastard that tried attacking me with it.

Josephine: An enemy stand user??!

Polnareff: Yeah, but's it's over. His name was Chaka and his stand was the Anubis, ruler of the underground. His stand is the sword, allowing him to be an expert swordsman, phase through objects and cut them. He was a powerful foe. That's why he was using this sword as a weapon to fight me.

Josephine: Well I'm glad you're all right, just don't run off all alone again, got it?

(YN): The enemy will find a away to attack you, even though your alone with just few seconds.

Suddenly, a boat was about to sail...

Josephine: Oh crap. The boat. That's us. The boat will take us to our next destination in the city. Come on all, let's hurry it up before it leaves us.

Polnareff: Right, let me just take this...sword just in case...

The crusaders then started running as they all head over to the boat to sail over to the city.

-TIMESKIP-

It was already day light, the crusaders book themselves a room for one night, as they do, Polnareff still had the sword with him as Iggy somehow started barking at it...

Avdol: Iggy, be quiet, you can't make noise over here.

Joseph: If you do, then we will get kicked out of this hotel.

Polnareff: What the hell is wrong with this mutt now? *sighs* oh well, since I got nothing else to do, I guess I should take this sword to cops now.

Avdol: Polnareff, did we not just told you not to go all by yourself?!

Josephine: Seriously, we already talked about this earlier. Jocelyn, (YN), go along with him will ya?

(YN)/Jocelyn: On it

Both Jocelyn and (YN) said it the same time as they both chuckled a little as they both joined to go with Polnareff to leave the sword at a police station....but not quite, instead, Polnareff then goes to a barber to get a short haircut for his precious and perfect hair to stand tall as Jocelyn and (YN) waiter patiently...

(YN): Oi Polnareff, shouldn't we take the sword to the police first??

Polnareff: Hon Hon, take it easy (YN).

Barber: A mans gotta look it's absolute best before he heads out.

Polnareff: Oh that reminds me, say fine sir, would you please place the sword over the counter table?

Barber: Sir thing.

Polnareff: Thank you.

As the barber places the sword on the table, he goes back doing Polnareff's haircut as he then started putting shaving cream around Polnareff mouth as he started using the razor to cut off the hair, but for Polnareff, it seemed like the barber was being a little aggressive with that razor...

Polnareff: Ow! Say would you watch! In case you know, that razor is dull! Come on now, sharpen that thing! This was suppose to be the most relaxing haircut!