"So," Louis continued softly, and I could almost feel his breath against me ear as he spoke to me encouragingly. "First, you..."

He continued to demonstrate, guiding my hands with his as he delicately folded the paper inwards, twisted it and made sure there was no imperfections. I knew he was speaking, I could hear it in hindsight, but I wasn't quite listening. I was focusing more on the movement of his fingers, the delicate and intricate way his own hands moved to guide mine, and how good it felt to touch them again. His hands were soft, and small and they fit almost perfectly to m-

"Harry?"

I was jolted out of my trance by Louis's mouth, only inches away from my ear, murmuring my bloody name of all things.

It took everything in my to choke out a word.

"Y-yes?"

"You're shaking. Try to stay focused."

God, if he only knew what I was really focussing on.

I exhaled deeply and he turned way, focusing once more on the task at hand. Once he had finished, sculpting the paper into a cylinder, he stepped out from behind me and I had to stop myself from begging him to stay.

"Now," he said, infront of me once more, "is the most important part."

He placed the premature joint in my hands and looked up at me, an unknown expression on his face.

"You have to lick it."

His words caused me to burst out into laughter, but his face remained the same, and i steadied myself once more.

"I'm sorry, I have to lick it?"

"Yes Harry," Louis sighed, exasperated, "don't be so crude, just lick the end of it like an envelope so it keeps together."

"Alright fine, but if you're bullshitting me, I'll kill you."

Louis chuckled softly. "Whatever you say, Harry."

Slowly, I brought the unfinished roll up to my mouth, and shot Louis a accusatory look before bringing it closer and running my tongue against the paper. It tasted of salt and marijuana and, unbelievably, I kind of enjoyed the feeling of it.

Slowly and carefully, I retracted the joint from my mouth and looked up at Louis, only to find him wide eyes and silent, pupils dilated.

I almost choked on my own spit at the sight of him, the way his hands were clutching his knees, knuckles whitening.

The Beaty of knowing someone for so long, of almost studying their reactions and actions was that you learned what they meant and what emotion they were portraying.

This, right here was a reaction I knew all too well.

Louis Tomlinson was turned on.,

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as our eye contact remained. It felt as if we'd been looking at leach other for hours, but in reality it had only been seconds. I pondered my next words carefully In an internal conflict. Was this really happening, or was I only projecting what I wanted to happen?

I guess there was only one way to find out.

I let my lips side up in a slight smile, and remained eye contact with him, leaning slightly foreword in my seat.

"Was that good enough for you?"

My voice was dark and deep, in the way it always had been after receiving a reaction like this out of Louis, almost taunting and inviting.