▪︎《 MY PURPOSE 》▪︎

Start from the beginning

~

“ I don’t want to..” , she said once again..

~

“ Sarangah… Please eat something.. Even if it’s that much.. You need to put food in your system, otherwise..”, she was cut off once again..

~

“ Otherwise what?”, she answered fiercily startling her mom..

~

“ I’m dying anyways..”

~

" Sarangah.. Sweetie please don’t say that.. The doctor said…”

~

”  I want to go out..” , Sarang said looking into her eyes..

~

“What..? “

~

“ I want to go out.. “ , she repeated her words one by one..

~

“ But honey the doctor said…”

~

“ I don’t care what the doctor said mom! “ , she said as tears threatened to escape from her eyes..

~

“ Sarangah..”

~

“ I can’t stay in here any longer! I only have some time left.. Why should I spend it being locked in between four walls? “ , she continued as her mother was faithfully listening to her..

~

“ Mom please.. I want to go out.. I- I want to feel the fresh air on my face.. I want to see the world outside of my window.. Please.. “ , she said and awaited for her mother’s response..

~

“ Okay.. Okay you can go out.. But I’m coming with you! “ , she told her daughter lighting up her face as if she was a little child who just convinced her mom to buy her the ice cream she yearned for..

~

Sometime after Sarang was fully dressed, ready to step out of her fortress for the very first time after she found out about her ilness..

~

Brain cancer..

~

Brain cancer was what she had..

[C]~

They found it in a very late state, so there was nothing they could do..

~

“ You can’t have a surgery.. It won’t work..” , she still remembers the doctor’s words as if he was telling all over again at that very moment..