Cinderella and her squire

Start from the beginning

"She's cute, isn't she?" Pierre calls out to Akaashi, looking at him from the bottom step. Akaashi turns around and bites his bottom lip, nodding his head. "She's going to pull my emotions out of me if she keeps this up." Akaashi exhales, ruffling his messy black hair, his cheeks a rosy pink.

Pierre smiles, softly chuckling under his breath.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Y/N and I are dating."

Akaashi's words echo throughout Konoha's mind. A frustration grows on his face and he picks up the speed. Konoha takes a detour on his way home in hopes the drive will calm his anger. He drives on a stretched out road with only a few dimly lit streetlights.

Y/N's face floods his mind.

His very first memory of her at the courtyard reemerges and he remembers her confidence leaving her after confessing to Bokuto that she was only using him. That memory seems so long ago.

Four months, maybe?

But why did his emotions have to awaken now? At the worst possible time too.

Konoha groans, slamming his foot on the brake. He lowers his forehead on the steering wheel and closes his eyes. The sound of crickets chirping ring in his ear. A sound he doesn't hear often because of the busy street life of Tokyo.

"Are those two really dating?" Konoha whispers to himself. He's unsatisfied with the thought. He has to hear from Y/N herself that those two are dating.

But what will he do if she does admit the truth?

He's unwilling to give up just like that.

Akaashi already hates him for making a move on Y/N. The damage has been done. Konoha stops his thoughts right there.

What is he really thinking?

He's basically admitting to flirting with a girl who's already taken. But...

Trapped in his thoughts like this makes him frustrated. Konoha groans out loud, ruffling his dirty blonde hair. "Fuck it." Konoha turns his car around. He needs to settle his swirling thoughts with answers.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"I'm guessing you and young master Konoha didn't settle things during your car ride to the Miss's house?" Pierre glances over at Akaashi who's staring out of the window. Akaashi looks at his reflection, a still expression stares back at him.