"Jungwoo?"

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I'm sorry."

You tapped his back. "You did well, it's now okay."

"My monster did better-"

"Shh," You silenced him immediately. He will surely blame himself. "I'm okay, see?"

"You're not." Jungwoo frowned, his face was too close that he managed to study each part of it. "You're bruised."

"Jungwoo!"

The two of you turned around to see who it was and a soft smile appeared in your face to see Yuta.

The newly arrived man can't stop his own tears falling. He wiped it aggresively then checked on you behind Jungwoo. "You crazy jerk. Are you okay?"

"No hyung, I'm gonna cry." Jungwoo mumbled.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

Sicheng pulled out a piece of clothing and ripped it in half. He gently blew on your bruise and looked up to meet your eyes who's pouting slightly.

He grinned. "Sorry, does blowing did not ease the pain for your bruise?"

"Yeah."

Sicheng laughed. "You're too honest. You should've lied and say that it helped."

"Well, I'm not in a drama scene or what." A grin came from you.

"Eh, eh whatever." Sicheng wrapped the cloth around your two knees that was bruised when Jungwoo pushed you hard earlier. "It's such a shame my abilities don't work on you. You must be in pain."

"Nope," You giggled to lighten up the tension. "I feel like a human again tho. I bruise and bleed."

Sicheng ignored your playfulness and instead sat beside you on a broken seat, fixing some hair strands that blocked your face. "Once we get back home, let's wash this so it won't get worse."

"You sound just like my dad."

There was a comfortable silence between the two of you with the other guys making a discussion about Jungwoo.

A sigh escaped Sicheng's pretty lips. "Everyone is astonished once we got outside."

You innocently looked at him. "What?"

"Jungwoo, when he lost control, he never hurts physically. I mean, yeah he do, but he don't hold it too long, like he did with you." Sicheng turned his attention to you and caressed your red neck. "It must've scared you."

You gently pulled his hand away. "It tickles me. Does putting your hand at my neck do anything?"

"My hands can't heal for some weird reasons," Sicheng leaned close, his nose an inch further from you. "Maybe my lips can."

You gulped nervously as you scoot back. "W-Why are you like this?"

He grinned and stopped his own act, not really in the mood to play along. "Weren't you scared earlier?"

You kneaded your cheeks for a few minutes to ease it's burning sensation then finally having some strength to answer him.

"No, I understood Jungwoo. He needs help because he can't control. He sees that other side of him as a monster," You shrugged. "When it's not."

"Really?" He smiled, finding you adorable for your mere sentences. "Why so?"

"Because it's a strength."