It went quiet, an uncomfortable silence between them. She managed to look behind her at the guard who was already looking at her. He stared at her red cheeks, then dark brown eyes went to her lips. Her face only burning brighter. His hand reached down to link with hers as he brought it up to his lips, giving it a quick kiss. He looked back up at her, his mouth opening.

"Your highness, can I kiss you?"

Millie felt like the wind got knocked out of her. The question taking her off guard. She blinked rapidly as she tried to speak but nothing came out.

"I- I..." in all reality, yes, she wanted him too. But she knew Finn wouldn't continue if he didn't have consent. He was respectful to an extent. Her mouth was dry, she bit her lip. She slowly nodded.

An index finger and thumb tilted her chin upward as he leaned down, his lips against her own. Her eyes went wide, her mind telling her too back out, but her body reacted on it's own. Her hands gripped onto his red silk shirt, bundling it under her fingers. She felt Finn smile into the kiss, laughing after. The two pulled away, Millie wanting to go in for another.

"Millie?" He whispered against her lips. She whispered a barely audible, "Yes?"

"Do you want to stop?" He asked softly, not wanting to pressure her. He could contain himself if she refused.

Millie swallowed, her lips parting, "No. Don't stop." That's all Finn needed before he grabbed her, hauling her up as he made his way toward the large-red sheeted-bed. He dropped her gently, basking in the site before him. This beautiful girl sprawled beneath him.

He bent down, giving her a quick kiss before attaching his lips to her neck. It got heated quickly. He opened and closed his mouth against her neck, occasionally licking the skin. She contained her sounds, only letting the occasional breathy moan out.

"You're beautiful." Finn said between kisses. The simple compliment made her flush deeply, never had words affected her so much. She didn't respond in fear of letting out a noise.

Finn detached his lips from the torture on her neck, marks already showing up. He unbuttoned his shirt quickly, shrugging it off his body. He had a strong chest, and a toned stomach. Millie reached up, gliding her hand down his chest. He laughed, going to his belt and un-tucking it, throwing it somewhere behind him.

He then went to Millie, grabbing the hem of her dress, beginning to lift it when a hand gripped his wrist. He looked down at her with a brow raised. "I can undress myself you know.." Millie said. Finn shook his head. "The princess doesn't undress herself, it's the servants job." He said with a wink.

He pulled her dress over her head, tossing it aside. He stared in awe, she was perfect. She had a flat stomach, her chest surely wasn't though. He brought a hand up, cupping a breast in his hand, his fingers ghosting the skin above the laced bra. She shuttered, arching into him. Finn examined her reaction, he'd only barely touched her?

"Your highness, are you a virgin?"

Millie turned her head to the side, nodding. Finn gaped, "You really want me to be the one to take it?" She nodded again. Finn smiled wholeheartedly, he was honored.

She let out a needy moan as his hands danced around her almost naked body, only in a laced bra and underwear. "You're beautiful." He said again. The words still having the same affect on her as before.

He leaned back down, kissing her, starting from the neck down. His lips were on fire as he added more marks to her neck, then down her collarbone toward the top of her breast. He moved toward her stomach, planting a few kisses around her stomach. When he got to her thighs however, that's when she lost it. She couldn't handle the teasing any longer.

"Finn, please." She whined, needing more. Finn smiled, "Patience princess." He said, nipping her inner thigh.

He began unbuttoning his dress pants, Millie placed a hand flat against his chest. "I'm- I'm on the pill, so you don't have to worry." He smiled, nodding as he freed himself from his confinements. Millie looked down, now worried if that'd even fit.

"It'll hurt for the first part, tell me to stop if it's too much." He placed a kiss to her cheek, pulling her underwear down her legs. The cold air made her shiver. He trailed a finger up her sex, "You're already so wet Millie." She blushed embarrassed, "Don't say it like that." He only chuckled.

"I have to stretch you out, or else your first time will be absolute hell." Finn said, inserting a single finger inside. She gasped, squirming at the weird sensation. He pumped his finger in slowly, grunting at how tight she really was- she was already tightening around his finger. Millie clamped a hand around her mouth as she watched him. He looked at her before inserting a second finger. Millie grasped the bed sheet, she wasn't going to last long.

Finn thrust his fingers in, curling them once he hit the spot that made her arch. A hot feeling burned in her stomach. "Finn- I'm going to-" was all she got out as she let out a strangled moan, reaching her orgasm. Finn took his fingers out, licking his fingers off. "How lewd.." Millie commented as she watched him.

"What can I say, it's what I do best." Was all Finn said before he lined himself up. Millie's eyes widened as he pushed inside. It hurt. A lot. Her face scrunched up in pain, wanting it to subside as quick as possible. His hand cupped her cheek as he caressed it. "I'm sorry." He frowned. He pulled out, slowly thrusting back in. The pain was subsiding. "You can go faster." She reassured.

Finn stared at her for a moment, before slowly picking up his pace. Her face was pinched, but she slowly opened her eyes as the pain started to go away. Finn pressed in deeper, and quicker. Millie arched, her hands going to his back, her nails digging into his skin. He hissed, only motivating him further.

He connected his lips to her shoulder, biting the skin as he thrust quicker.

Millie was a mess, sounds coming from her each time he pushed into her, whining when he would pull out. Finn enjoyed every part of it. Especially when she'd say his name in that breathless tone.

She noticed the way his thrusts were getting sloppier, more erratic and out of rhythm. He was close, she could tell by the way he twitched inside her. She was too, for the second time. Millie grabbed his arm as his pace quickened even more. "Oh God-" she struggled out as her second orgasm hit her hard. Finn was soon after, releasing into her, thrusting his release into her deeper.

Finn pressed a sweaty forehead against hers, both breathing heavily. They locked eyes, the stare was intense. He smiled warmly, pressing his lips against hers into a gentle kiss. He slowly pulled out, careful not to look down, knowing if he saw his release dripping out of her, he would go in for another round- maybe three. But Millie wouldn't be able to handle that, yet.

Finn fell atop her, careful not to squish her completely. Their bodies were flush against eachothers, and sweaty, but they didn't care. Atleast Finn didn't. Millie complained for him to get off so she could shower but he wouldn't budge, he only wrapped his arms around her forcing her to stay with him. She pet his dyed curly purple hair with a groan, having no choice but to stay.

He pulled the covers over their naked bodies, the two falling asleep quickly in eachothers arms. Hopefully nobody would come in, or Millie would have to explain to her dad what she was doing in bed with her royal guard.

••••

Uhh I hope you guys like this? Hopefully you did or that'd be kinda embarrassing

lol bye