6

Jungkook's Pov

I am waiting for Tae now! I have never go to meet with my friends I mean meeting with BTS members without Tae before...

I felt my phone is ringing...
Its Jin hyung..

" Hey kookie, where are you?"-Jin

"Waiting for Tae, he isnt home now, busy at work! " I said as I sigh...

" What are you talking about? He is with us, bogumie is with him too!" -Jin

" Oh! I'm coming!"-I said,I dont know why but my chest feels heavy...

I reached the meeting place!!!!
I went to the table, where they are sitting !!

I couldnt see Tae, so I asked Jin hyung

"Where's Tae!"

"He just went to the washroom!"- I nodded and looked at the vacant seats... There's a vacant seat beside Bogum.. And there's two before him..I went and sit in one of the two! Other one is for Tae!

The cafe is really good looking! I have been to many 5 stars hotels and restaurants,  this cafe isnt rated 5 stars but it's still fully packed and I get a very warm feeling in this cafe..

I looked around to see some customers couldnt find table! I feel bad for themm...

Suddenly I feel a light tap in my shoulder I turned around only to see a little girl of 3/4 year old, looking at me,she's soo cute!

" Can I pwease take the chair?"- She asked!

I cooed at her!! But I cant gave her the chair! Cause, its for Tae!

I shooked my head as a no!  As I feel the sparkle in her eyes gone! I feel bad for her but I couldnt do anything!  The chair is for my Tae... If I could I would just stand up giving her the chair..But I'm selfish, I wanna seat with Tae... We havent seat together and eat together like for ages...

I sigh and looked around to see if I find something interesting!

I see Tae's coming towards us! But without even looking at me, he sit beside Bogum..

I could feel tears are starting to form in my eyes..I have a real hard time controlling them! They were chitchatting and I couldnt hear anything. All I am doing is trying to suppressing my tears...stopping myself from breaking down here...

After sometimes, Tae stand up to get the drinks...

I looked up to see Tae bringing the drinks...

I saw the drinks in Tae's hand! All the drinks are same! But I had allergy with that drink! Last time I tried that drink on our first time and the consequences werent good!  I end up in hospital with Tae crying like whole night..

Am I that unimportant to him now? That he completely forgot about that??

After he came back Jimin handed everyone's drink but Tae gives Bogum his drink..and said..
" Isnt it the drink you like most? I even told them to put lemon for you!"

I stared at Tae with anger, betrayal, sadness, with my eyes..but Tae doesnt have time to look at me, he was so busy admiring Bogum, intertwining their hands under the table!

I looked at the drink and then at Tae..I throw the full glass of drink in Tae...
Everyone looked at me with shocked eyes!

I run from there and come to our house... With my dress fully soaked  in tears..