BLAKE TALABIS

Blake and you have been dating for a year now, a whole year! if anyone asked you when you first started dating, if you thought you'd last this long, you wouldn't be able to answer.

You did the cliche thing and went on a date to the place you meet, which was also the place you had your first date.

It was a large field, with clusters of trees around the area and a small pond in the middle. The day you meet could of been something out of a teen movie.

You were 13 at the time, you were out with your family, he was with friends. You walked away from my family to sit near the pond, Blake threw a rugby ball towards his friend, but threw it to high, causing It to hit the side of your head.

He immediately ran over to you and frantically asked if you were ok, you just laughed it off and told him you were fine, after that day you continue to bump into each other, they day you began your friendship was when you bumped into each other at the movies, he was working and you had just turned 14 and decided to watch a movie, you chose to go on your own because it was something you liked to do.

Although he had hit you in the face almost a year before this he insisted in making it up to you by paying for your movie and snacks, with one condition however, you had to 'invite' him to the movie You were watching, you did and from that day you became best friends.

You started dating on your 15th birthday, and now a year later you were still dating and extremely happy.

"What are you thinkin' about?"Blake asked

You hummed and looked over at him "the day we meet"you smiled thinking about the memories. "You hit me in the face, right here"you chuckled

He laughed softly "I guess my aim was pretty bad"

You laughed and wrapped your arms around his waist moving closer to his side. He moved his hand to play with your hair, gently brushing it with his fingers. You stayed like that for awhile until you let go and sat up properly.

You looked up at the sky, the sun was setting giving the sky an orange, pink and purple ombré. The air became cooler sending a chill up your spine.

"Are you cold?"Blake ask. You nodded rubbing your arm attempting to get rid of the goosebumps that have risen on your skin.

"Well, I don't have a jumper but we can cuddle"he smiled innocently

You giggled and immediately rolled over and straddled his waist. I looked down at him and smiled.

"Not what I had in mind, but I think I like this better"he smirked. "You're so gorgeous"he whispered you smiled and lent down to kiss his lips. Your kiss linger for a bit before you pulled away.

"I love you, y/n/n"your heart began to beat faster. He had never said that before, it was as if you had a secret argument to only say it, in more of a joke tone, but you could tell he was being serious, you've known him for 4 years and knew his tones.

"You do?"you asked

He chuckled "of course, you're beautiful, extremely beautiful, I've loved you for so long, You've made my life so much better, and brought me out of a dark place, how could I not love you"

You felt my eyes burn with tears treating to fall out of your eyes. You never realised how much You helped him, and he helped you too, so much.

"y/n/n, don't cry"Blake pulled you down gently so your head was resting on his chest.

"I love you too, blake"You said into his chest taking in his Cologne. He lifted your chin up and placed his lips on yours.

"I'm so glade I met you"he whispered into your ear once you pulled apart.

"Me too"