"their like an angel.."

F/NS POV
"wowwww!!!" I said out loud.. I just arrived at nekoma and it was amazing. I moved here from c/n! (country's name) it wasn't so bad there. me and my parents had to move.. they had a good paying job. but needed to move here in Tokyo because they were offered an even better job!
"hey. f/n you're gonna be late."
"oh.. sorry about that!" I chuckled a bit. I straighten out my uniform and ran to the entrance.
"sayonara!!"
I was so excited! all the girls looked so pretty! all the boys looked so handsome! wow.
I was heading to my class 2-3.. (idk how the organization system works,, pardon) i was a second year!
my first year was at s/n! although.. this place is a little bit confusing.
I thought I got it down. shit.
I was looking down. about to cry.
I cant believe I got lost what if I'm late? oh dear I don't wanna make a bad first impression..
suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.
this man looked like a rooster.. he had black hair and he looked about 6'0..
"do you need help finding a class? you look like you're about to cry."
oh.. I guess. he's kinda hot though..
"um.. yeah sure, thank you!"
"oh well! what class are you in?." the rooster man asked.
"I'm in class 2-3!"
"oh yeah. I didn't get your name?"
he suddenly stepped aside and showed a pudding headed boy. he looked a bit shorter than rooster head man and had a baby face look to him.
the rooster man pointed to himself
"I'm kuroo,"
then he pointed to the pudding boy.
"this is kenma!"
nice. pudding boy or kenma looks kinda cute. They might be friends.
"hey. my names f/n l/n!"
the pudding boy looked up, for a split second he looked a bit surprised, then he looked back down.
"hi.."
he muttered. I figure he's the shy type.
TIMESKIP

after they lead me to my class. kenma, he was in the same class as me. he was in the backrow while I was in the front. he looked really quiet. that's sight.

KENMAS POV

"soooo~ how was she?"
"she was fine I guess.."
I quietly muttered.
"anything else?"
kuroo asked with a sigh following it.
"well.."

       "SHES LIKE AN ANGEL"