Jelousy

NATHENS POV

  We were silent for the rest of the ride, she didn't answer to what I had said, just kept speeding down the high-way passing cars and jerking the strafing wheel left an right as we got to a security gate. A men approached us and I didn't know what to do, silver just relaxed as he went up to her window. She rolled it down, and smiled. "hey beautiful what's going on?" the man, or more like boy asked. He had bond hair and gray eyes his facial expression was set back from a business look to a chilled joyed and flirtatious one. He looked to be around my age. (14 btw) "nothing much babe just giving your father another visit. I left $200 at the shack. It should get him started on a another loot stash." she said sending the same flirtatious smile back. "ahh yes! I see...well I love what you've done to your hair! And the piercing give you a bada** look." he said smirking. "who knows a 13 year old girl that can hot wire a car and can shoot a 38 and a 3-57?" she asked innocently. He chuckled. "I do and she sitting right in front of me. So who's your friend there? A newbie I presume?" he asked nudging his head at me.

    "his name is gray, he helped me burn the loot!" she said excitedly. He chuckled and held his hand through the window. "the names Archie, nice to meach ya" he said. His voice was a little cold for a greeting and I took it he didn't like me very much. I shook it, we squeezed each others hand more then necessary to show what was going on. "nice to meet you too." I say trying to control my temper. Something in side me was telling me to ignore him but there was a bigger part telling me that I should do something. A feeling rose in me that I hadn't had in almost 2 years. Jealousy. We let go and I put my feet on the dash slouching down in my seat and trying to get the feeling out of me. "well I won't see you on the way out babe so here," he said holding her cheek and moving forward. She didn't move her face but she took the back of his beck and there lips met. I didn't feel like watching do to the fact the more I watched the more the fire grew inside me. But not watching made me irritated knowing that they were right there.

    They finished and he smirked at me then turning on his heels and going to the little booth. Opening the gate for us. "so what's up his butt?" I asked trying to change the awkward silence that had filled the car. "he doesn't like newbies. Especially boys." she said shrugging. "so what's going on between you two? I felt the heat." I say slowly trying to make sure that each word of jealousy was coated with kind curios ones.

    "I don't know, I mean, I guess were just friend with benefits. He's never asked me out on an actual date and the first time we met we made a deal that I can't get through if I don't kiss him. I mean, we've dated. Like boyfriend girlfriend thing, so I guess you can say he's my ex boyfriend." she said shrugging again keeping her face towards the road. I nodded as we pulled up and parked in front of a big storage unit. We got out quietly and went through the doors. She walked ahead of me silently but not hiding. She had confidence in her strut. "if anyone shoots him you'll all die" she said as we rounded a corner.  I fallowed close behind like she told me and we both ha our Guns out. Men shuffled out from on top of the big storage shelf's and around them, showing there weapons. "drop the guns and push em to me. Come one you guys you know the drill!" she said in a disappointed voice.

   The ones on the ground didn't hesitate as the dropped their guns and pushed the toward us. The ones on top of the shelf's didn't either except 3 of them. She looked up at them. They had bandages on their hands and some one their arms and legs. "come on Murphy, jaunts and perky. Don't you know better? Do we have Togo through the process of last time again?" she asked innocently and they quickly shook their heads and drooped their guns. She nodded a smile playing on her lips. "good boys. Now where's your boss hmm? Is he taking a pee, snorting? Maybe even smoki-oh nope never mind! Found him!" she turned quickly around and pointed her gun at a shadowed area. "how have you been tibbllezz? You look better." said a deep voice in the shadow.