He trusts Y/N enough but does he trust Konoha?

The two have been friends because of Bokuto but Konoha didn't even text him about this date yet.

Wouldn't a good friend tell their friend who's shown interest in the same girl, that they're going on a date together?

All of these thoughts swirl in Akaashi's mind and for once-- he's not calm or composed at all. He teeter-totter's between his options. "No, don't text her Pierre. She won't act naturally if she knows we're watching. Konoha will see through her awkwardness." His blue eyes look up into Pierre's hazel brown ones. He raises a finger to his lips. "This will be our secret from Y/N." Pierre smirks at the idea, nodding his head. "Shall we wait in my car then? Young master Konoha will arrive shortly."

Akaashi nods his head, standing up and sliding his hands into his pockets. An unsettling feeling looms in his chest.

🏐・゚゚・。.

You stare at your reflection after your mother adjusts the white ribbon on your short sleeved baby blue blouse. She called you into the house to help you get ready for your first date with Konoha. She matches your blouse with a white sailor skirt and heels. You stare at the heels uncomfortably. Konoha better not drag you somewhere that pertains to long walks.

Mother adorns you with a diamond necklace, a silver bracelet, and a few simple rings. She then hands you diamond earrings to put in. "Isn't this a bit much...? I'm just seeing Konoha." You murmur, clasping the earrings on.

"He's not just Konoha, Y/N. He's the son of--" Mother cuts herself off when she hears you exhale in defiance. "Right. He's the son of a man you and father want connections with. I can't promise you that we'll grow emotions after this one date." You lower your hands to your sides, eyeing her. "I have someone I like already mother."

Mother knits her brows together, a scowl on her face. "Well, forget about him. Konoha is the man for you."

You feel the anger well up inside your chest but the sound of the doorbell echoes throughout the mansion. Your mother hurries you out of her bedroom and quickly walks down the stairs. You're not in a rush so you take your time to walk down to the front entrance.

"Where'd Pierre go?" Mother mumbles, opening the door herself. She beams when she sees Konoha. "You must be Konoha Akinori! I'm Y/L/N Y/N's mother." Konoha nervously bows to her, a blush creeps on his face when he sees how beautiful Y/L/N's mother is. "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Y/L/N." Mother places her hand against Konoha's cheek. "You're quite handsome Akinori." She smirks, noticing the way Konoha's dressed. "A boy who loves to accessorize, I see?"

Konoha is too nervous to look at Y/L/N's mother directly. He awkwardly chuckles, nodding his head. "Is Y/L/N around?"

"Oh, don't be so polite and call her Y/N." Mother lightly nudges Konoha on the shoulder. She turns around and narrows her eyes on Y/N. Noticing how slowly she's walking to the front door. "She should be here any moment. The girl was panicking about what to wear."