Chapter 1- Birthday Party

Renesmee's POV
I woke up this morning to my alarm clock that plays "Dark Horse" by, Katy Perry at 6:58 a.m. After I laid there and listen to the hole song I got up took a shower then, I brushed my teeth and hair finally, I did my makeup. When I got out of my bathroom I saw my aunt Alice sitting on my bed. "Hey Alice what are you doing in my room?" I came to get you ready silly." I made a confused face. " Your birthday party's today remember." Oh ya today is my birthday and Alice is having a party for me. "Right I knew that." Well let's get you ready." Just then my aunt Rosalie came in. "Hey birthday girl I came in to do your hair." Ok." I love my aunt Rose I mean I love everybody equally, but I considered aunt Rose to be my best friend. We got started. Rose curled my hair and put it up in a ponytail. Alice put a ruffled green dress on me and black ankle boots. "And......DONE!" My aunt Alice yelled. "Okay Ness lets go down stairs and get this party started!" My aunt Rose yelled. She's always trying to make me laugh. Me, Alice, and Rose went downstairs and I saw everyone I mean EVERYONE! I saw my mom, dad, grandma Esme, grandpa Carlisle, grandpa Charlie, grandma René, uncle Emmett, uncle Jasper, Paul, Seth, Jared, Sam, Emily, Embry, Quil, and last, but never least my best friend well, technically my brother, Jake.

Jacob's POV
The whole family, including the pack and I, started getting the party set up for my Nessie at 8:00 p.m. when we made Ness go to bed. " Alice do we seriously have to decorate the whole house even the bathroom?!" Seth asked. " Uh ya this has to be perfect." Alice said. We started to groan she gave us a death look and we all instantly started decorating. We all finished at about 4 in the morning we were all exhausted Ness was lucky. "Well we're all gonna go now see you guys in a little bit." Sam said. "Alright bye." Bye." They left and I went to the Cullen's guest room and got an hour of sleep. When I woke up I went downstairs and waited for Renesmee to come down. Oh Nessie my one true love, she was everything to me, if I had to choose between her or my life I would choose her, if we were the only two people on this earth I would be happy forever, I'm planning to tell her about me imprinting on her later tonight at our lake. About an hour later Nessie finally came down with Blondie and Alice. She was so beautiful her bronze curls in a ponytail, her green ruffled dress wrapped around her skinny pale body, her ankle boots on her perfect feet, she was stunning!

Renesmee's POV
I walked and gave the pack and Emily hugs then, I went to my uncles Emmett and Jasper, then, I went to my grandparents, then I went to my mom and dad, then I finally reached Jake. "Hey beautiful." Hey Jake." He gave me a hug and walked me to the couch. "Okay everyone presents!" Aunt Alice said. First was the packs present. They gave me a bracelet with there tribe symbol on it. Then , I opened Carlisle's present. He got me purple hoop earrings. Then, Charlie, he got me a green t-shirt. Then, René, she got me a red diamond necklace. Then, Esme, she got me a emerald ring. Then, Emmett, he got me a Cullen crest necklace. Then, Jasper, he got me a mood ring......HA! Then Rose, she got me a friendship ring, she showed me hers I awed. Then Alice, she got me a dress that flew in the back (it was white waterfall dress). Then my mom, Bella, she got me a car......... A CAR!! Then, my dad, Edward, he got me a iPhone 5. Then Jake, he got me a multi. colored dream catcher that had my name on it. " Oh my god Jake I love it!" I gave him a huge hug. When I let go of Jake I looked up at his big brown eyes I didn't know what was wrong with me I suddenly have this feeling inside me that I've never felt before do I love- "Alright everyone CAKE!" Alice yelled also interrupting my thought! Jake helped me up and we all walked into the kitchen. Esme went in the fridge and got my cake out it was purple and green had the number 15 on it cause I was turning 15. They sang the Happy Birthday song and I blew my candles out and we all ate some cake. After we ate cake the pack and Emily left except Jake he said he was staying over cause it was my birthday. After a couple of hours talking and laughing Jake asked me, "Hey Ness can we go to our Lake for a little while?" I looked at my parents and they nodded there heads "Absolutely!" I yelled. Jake took my hand and took me to our lake. When we got there Jake and I watched the sunset together. "Renesmee." Ya Jake?" I need to tell you something."