🖤

You walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. There are beers and sandwich meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and some other food items, and two bottles of wine. You settle for a bottle of water.
You turn around to look at the woman in front of you. Her hair was curly, save for her bangs. She wore a black dress. She studied her nails, seemingly unbothered by anything.
She side glanced at Sam as he walked into the kitchen to grab a bottled water as well before he and Dean headed out.
"Rowena, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Rowena. She's a witch" he stood against the table. "She'll be staying here a few days, to keep an eye on you. To make sure everything goes off without any problems."
"Oh Samuel, you do not have to lie to me. You can tell me she is here to keep a watchful wee eye on me to make sure I do not lose my mind." She looked him up and down, a sly smirk crossing her lips. "She's a bit late for that, aye, seeing as I lost that as a wee young lass"
"Rowena, I know you've been having a hard time since, well, you know" Sam looks at her, concerned.
"Well, Sammy, you can count on me, I won't let any harm come her way while I'm here. I'll keep her out of trouble, and in return, she can keep me out of trouble as well." you reassure your brother. "You worry way too much," you say.
Sam gives you a half smile and a hug before he and Dean leave. Dean pulls you into a hug. "Try not to burn the place down," he teases.
"So funny. I swear, you leave a scented candle burning, and never hear the end of it," you sigh, and shake your head. They laugh and head for the exit. Sam yells over his shoulder for you to call if you need anything.