Chapter 1: Morning after

POV AG

I wake up to my alarm and I shut it off. I have a massive headache.  I look at the time and date and realize that today is the first of January and faint memories of last night start to replay. As I try my best not to step on anyone on the way down stairs I see someone is already awake after I realize who it is I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist...

"Morning baby" I say as she jumps

"Morning bubs, you scared me" Anna says as she give me a kiss

I pick her up on the counter and kissed her as she puts her arms around my neck I slowly move my hand up her thigh. I'm interrupted by the sound of someone tripping down the stairs 

"Sorry am I interrupting?" Mia asks

"No it's fine" Anna says Jumping off the counter

I finally got the guts to ask Anna to be my girlfriend a couple days ago. She's been my friend since elementary . I've had feelings for the past year I'm just happy to finally call her mine.

POV Anna

After I get up off the counter Mia had to go get dressed. My moms out of town for the next two months on buisness so I threw a New years party. I don't remember that much of what happened last night I just remember having a good time and no one messing that up only like 10 other people came. It was me, Ag, Meg, Kate, Kasper, Kylie, Avery, Soph, Maihua, Mac, Izzy, and gohna, maihua's sister. 

"We should wake every one up and then I'll help you clean" Ag offers

"Ok bubs" I reply giving her a kiss

"I'll get you alone later" Ag whispers before she winks and wakes everyone up

A/N 

Hey this is my first book I'm trying to get better so that I can make more:)