TA - Emmett Forrest

"Hey, Emmett!" I say running up behind him.

"Y/n? You're back?" Emmett said turning around to see me.

"Of course I am!" I say and hug him.

He hugs me back and we stand there hugging for a bit. We became best friends last year and I haven't seen him in about 5 months.

"What're you doing here?" Emmett asked excitedly.

I pretend to pout and cross my arms, "It seems like you don't want me here."

"Wait no, that's, no, I didn't mean it like that!" Emmett stutters while getting flustered.

"I'm just kidding, you know," I said laughing at the boy. "You're adorable."

Emmett muttered something under his breath and sighed. "So are you gonna tell me why you're here?"

"Oh yeah, sorry," I say with a laugh. "I know you kinda hate it when people call you a TA even though you are one-"

"Am not!"

I chuckle, "Well anyway, I'm a TA for Callahan now! He needed a 2nd one all of a sudden and he contacted me about the job."

"Oh my gosh! I'm so proud of you, Y/n!" Emmett says hugging me again.

While we were hugging, a girl came up to us and said, "Aww Emmett, did you finally get a girlfriend?" Kind of taunting him.

"Elle!" Emmett says blushing as am I. "Y/n, this is Elle, one of the people I befriended this year. Elle, this is Y/n, my best friend from last year. And she isn't my girlfriend by the way."

"Yet," Elle said with a smirk while crossing her arms.

Emmett pushed her a bit and playfully rolled his eyes. He turned to me and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I say sighing with a smile.

"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine," Emmett says with a smile.

We turn and look at Elle who's standing there with her arms crossed, smirking. "I'll start counting down the weeks until you two get together."

Emmett rolls his eyes and says "Well, let's get to class."

Over the months I was there, Elle, Emmett, and I have been hanging out a lot. We helped Elle study to try to get her to succeed and get the internship that Callahan always gives out.

"Hey, guys! Callahan got a big murder trial defending exercise queen Brooke Wyndham and needs extra help. He's posting his internship today!" One of the students said. Emmett and I look over to Elle and she looks over to us.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I need the best and the brightest. Congrats to the chosen few. And as for the restof you, welcome to the middle. Emmett and Y/n, I'm making you my co-counsels on the Wyndham trial. Prove yourselves here and the term 'associate' isn't far off." Callahan said. (Bro idk if that's even a thing to have 2 co-counsels or if this makes sense but now it is bc I said so)

Emmett and I looked at each other with wide eyes and smiles. Elle looked at us and gave us both a hug and congratulated us, "Congratulations you two! I'm so excited you you guys!"

"Thank you, Elle!" I say into the hug. "You should look at the list to see if you got the internship."

Elle nodded and we went to the group surrounding the list. We almost got to the front but we heard Warner proposing to Vivienne. Elle looked so crushed but Emmett and I kept making our way to the list. Once we got to the front we saw Elle's name at the top of the list. We smile at each other and get the Elle's attention to show her.

At first, she didn't believe it, but then she started showing off to Warner that she was 'serious'. I was watching her with a smile when I feel someone grab my arm and drag me outside. I look at who dragged me out and it was Emmett. "What's up?"

He didn't say anything, he just slammed his lips onto mine. I didn't kiss back at first in shock but less than a second later, I started to kiss back.

Emmett pulled away and started stuttering how he didn't know what came over him but to shut him up, I kissed him again.

After a few seconds we pull away and were both a blushing mess. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I chuckle and Emmett grabs my hands. "I was wondering if I could take you out for dinner on Friday."

I smile and nod, "Of course!" Emmett smiles and kisses me again.

"Are you finally together now?" We hear from the door. We quickly pull apart and look at the source of the voice and we see Elle standing there with a smirk on her face. I blush and burry my head into Emmett's chest.

"I'd like to say we are."

Yeah I think this kinda sucks but I can't think of plots to save my life and this was one of the only ones I could think of. Leave your requests in the comments so I can do themmmmmm