Classic 1: Kirby Meets Uncle Grandpa - (Single)

Original Writing Date: ‎February ‎15 ‎2015 (according to my file backups)

Original Wattpad Book: "Kirby Meets Uncle Grandpa"; 2015

This was the 2nd story I ever wrote + posted on Wattpad, and my first Kirby story

This was the 2nd story I ever wrote + posted on Wattpad, and my first Kirby story. Written from a comic I made in 6th grade.

One random day, Kirby was sitting down on his couch, watching TV. He flipped through the channels, nothing catching his interest.

Then, in the distance, he heard a faint "Gooooood mooooorning!!"

"Huh?" Kirby thought, confused. Suddenly, Uncle Grandpa crashed through Kirby's living room wall. "Gah!" Kirby exclaimed as he was sent flying backwards from the impact. Kirby scrambled to his feet and looked up. "Uncle Grandpa?!"

"Good mornin'!" Uncle Grandpa replied.

"What-"

"Good mornin'!"

"Why are you-"

"Good mornin'!"

"Why do you keep-"

"Good mornin'!"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!?" Kirby screamed. "I'm going to go help myself to your fridge now!" Uncle Grandpa said as he walked into the kitchen. "Okay..." Kirby said, watching him walk away. "You can- HELP YOURSELF TO MY FRIDGE?!? NO!" Kirby ran after him.

Kirby found Uncle Grandpa in the kitchen. He was in Kirby's refrigerator. "Uncle Grandpa!" Kirby yelled. Uncle Grandpa turned around. He was eating an apple. "Good mornin'!" He muffled around the apple.

"What are you doing?!?" Kirby yelled, staring in horror at the apple. "Having a snack," Uncle Grandpa replied. "Uncle Grandpa gets hungry, you know."

"I eat those!" Kirby screamed. "It's okay; you have more!" Uncle Grandpa said. Kirby looked around him to look in the fridge. It was empty. "Or not..." Uncle Grandpa said, following Kirby's gaze into the fridge.

"YOU ATE ALL MY APPLES!!!" Kirby screamed. "It's okay!" Uncle Grandpa said. "Belly Bag has some apples, right Belly Bag?" Uncle Grandpa asked, looking at Belly Bag. 

"Yeah Uncle Grandpa," he said. "Of course I have apples. Just like I have Dora the Explorer toys."

"You have Dora the Explorer toys?" Uncle Grandpa asked, excitement in his voice. "What- No! I was being sarcastic!" Belly Bag said. "Aw," Uncle Grandpa said, turning away. When Uncle Grandpa wasn't looking, Belly Bag took out a Dora toy and started playing with it. "Idiot," he thought.

"How is this helping me?!" Kirby asked, getting impatient. "Are you giving your Uncle Grandpa an attitude?" Uncle Grandpa asked, eyeing Kirby. "Yes, I am," Kirby replied coolly. "That tears it!" Uncle Grandpa exclaimed.

Uncle Grandpa looked up and cupped his hands around his mouth. "ROAR!" He called. Kirby watched him with a confused expression. "ROAR!" Came the reply. Then, Giant Realistic Flying Tiger crashed through the roof. She grabbed Kirby and flew away into the sky. 

"AHHHHHHHH!" Kirby screamed. Giant Realistic Flying Tiger dropped him, sending him to disappear forever into the swirling clouds. Then she flew down to Uncle Grandpa, who was waiting for her in his RV. She flew in, then Uncle Grandpa drove away into rainbows, butterflies, and sunshine, with his radio blaring "Good Morning All Night Long."

The Moral: Don't give your Uncle Grandpa an attitude, or Giant Realistic Flying Tiger will kill you.

THE END :)