2 years before going to Spain

Leon's POV

2 years have past since our first mission, me and (y/n) were happy it was over but the sad news after that same year in 2002, Krauser died in a crash so it was very sad that we loses someone that was almost like a older brother, me and (y/n) were sad about his death, but we held it in to ourselves.  (Y/n) was busy practicing some moves and I was busy with couple of moves, (y/n) was still wearing the same outfit from the mission two years ago, but I guess she rather wear it, but at least she still has normal clothes that she wears when we are not doing missions, I did get a new jacket but (y/n) didn't get one because I guess she was saving up money for other stuff that she needs, I tired paying for her but she told me that she didn't want me to spend my money of her, so I let her be.  (Y/n) was relaxing with me and I decided to asked her if she was alright, "I am fine, Leon it's just that two years have passed since Krauser die, I know he was a asshole to us but he was still our teammate." I gave (y/n) an kiss on her forehead and I told her that Krauser can Rest In Peace and she smile at me, we left our apartment to go walking around the city or somewhere else, I noticed (y/n) was having a serious face on and she kept looking around, "what's wrong (y/n)?" I asked her, (y/n) turned around face me now, "I get the feeling someone is watching us, and I just know that they are not going to leave us alone for some time." (Y/n) told me, I believe her and I told her to stay close to me and she did.

(Y/n) POV

Leon was keeping me closed to him and I just know that someone wants us dead, but we were not going down that quick, so we stay together now.  Leon phone was ringing and so was my, we looked at each other and we picked up our phones to hear news from the government that his daughter was kidnapped, so me and Leon went to the President office to asked him about it, once the President told us what happened, he gave us a picture of his daughter to see what she looked like, he also told us that she was somewhere in Spain, so we went on this mission to get her back, but we had be with two cops, so we didn't argue about it.  Leon grabbed my hand and we started talking about this mission and we agreed, Leon decided to wear his jacket even though he got it a year ago but he still wears it, I was still wearing the my outfit from two years ago and I know it showed some half of my skin, I didn't care but we had a new mission that we have to do now.