"where's your parents?" daejung asked minjun. initially, ryujin had to work a shift that day so lia was supposed to pick up daejung and her twins and bring them to the park. but now, she's gone to who knows where.

still crying, minjun shook his head, indicating that he doesnt know. not knowing what to do, daejung being the brave boy he is decided to go find lia himself. "minjunnie, will you be able to walk with hyung?" daejung asked. minjun shook his head no and daejung looked around in frustration.

"will you be okay here alone for a while? hyung needs to look for your mommy!" daejung informed. minjun nodded obediently. well aware about the cruelty and hardness of the outside world, daejung warned his friend, "don't talk to strangers and scream for help if you're in danger!"

"oh and one more thing, don't go anywhere. hyung will be back soon, i promise!" daejung said as minjun nodded. crazy right? a kid that just turned four years old is this mature. i dont know about you but when i was four, i was begging my parents for ice cream (lmao i still do it) but anyways-

daejung ran off, looking at the people around him, hoping to find lia.

after about five minutes, he saw lia's figure near a corndog stand, eating a corndog. "auntie lia!!" he yelled, running towards her. lia looked at him and smiled. as she was about to approach the boy, lia stopped as she saw the boy bump into the legs of a woman:

"i'm sorry miss!" daejung bowed as he looked up, gasping in horror as he saw who it was.

"e-evil lady.." he gasped.

"daejung! ive been looking all over for you! let's go home!" his real mother said, grabbing the young boy's wrist. daejung shook his head violently as he used all his might to pull his hand away. "no! l-let go of me!" he exclaimed, eyes welding up with tears.

lia who was seeing all this happen in front of her couldn't help but looked at it in terror as she stepped in. "i'm sorry miss but you've got the wrong boy." she said, voice filled with sass.

"i'm sorry you must be mistaken. i'm his mother!" the woman informed, offended by lia's tone. "no you are not. he is my nephew and will never be your son. come on, jungie." lia spat, picking the young boy and walking away.

"now why were you looking for me?" lia asked when they were quite far away from the 'evil lady'.

"m-minjun he- he fell and injured his knee." daejung said, wiping his tears away. lia gasped, "what?! where is he? oh my poor baby!" she exclaimed. daejung pointed to minjun's direction.

lia sped up and jogged towards the boy who was still on the ground. gently putting daejung down, lia ran over to her son and wiped away his tears, "oh baby.. what happened?" lia asked. "i-i fell.." minjun confessed with his head low.

"are you okay? the bruise looks pretty bad." lia frowned. minjun smiled, "i think i'm okay!" he said, about to stand up but groaned in pain. concerned, lia lifted him up, "let's go home, yeah? where's your sister?" she asked.

right. minhee was actually there with them. the two boys were having too much fun with each other that they forgot all about her! "i'm.. here.." minhee stated from behind them. "minhee-ya! why didn't you help your brother?" lia asked.

"well.. i heard that... daejung oppa was going to find you, so i watched junnie from a distance while doing something else." minhee confessed. lia tilted her head to the side in confusion, "what did you do?" lia asked.

flustered, minhee took out an item from behind her back, revealing the stegosaurus that was thrown when minjun fell.

"my stegosaurus!!" daejung exclaimed, running over to minhee and gave her a huge hug. this action surprised minhee, lia, and minjun because they never thought daejung would do such a thing to minhee, considering that they both are not quite fond of each other.

"thank you, bird poop!" he giggled, taking the stegosaurus from minhee as he skipped back to where lia and minjun was.

stunned, minhee was frozen in place. did the shin daejung just.... hugged her?

chuckling at the younger girl who wasn't moving, minjun ran back over to her, grabbed her hand, and pulled her to where minjun and lia was. "come on, you two, ryujin's shift should be over by now." lia said.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"mommy!!"

surprised seeing her son here, ryujin giggled, lifting the baby up and booping their noses together, "hi jungie! why are you here? don't you have school?" ryujin asked, confused. the baby giggled and shook his head, "mommy! jungie was dismissed two hours ago!" he told, laughing at his mother's obliviousness.

ryujin's eyes widened as she looked at a nearby clock, "right! i'm sorry that i couldn't pick you up, baby." ryujin pouted, squishing his son's cheeks.

"that's fine, mommy!" daejung smiled enthusiastically. "guys, i'm sorry to interrupt but can i talk to you for a sec, ryu?" lia asked. "for sure, of course! jungie go play with minjun." she smiled. daejung nodded and ran off.

"what is it?" lia asked.

"daejung.. he.. ran into his real mother in the park.."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

so i was looking through my gallery and i found this picture. it's a screenshot from when i first started wattpad. its crazy how much this account grew in only a couple months.

thank you loves so so so much! i might not be the best writer- actually, i'm far from good! i never imagined to have anyone read my shitty books 🥺

but tysm yall, your comments always makes my day❤️