Chapter 8

(Luz's POV)

After a few minutes; Amity and I were being surrounded by a bunch of green haired people. "This must be the Park family." I quietly thought as I was approached by three witches with brown hair, who were apparently part of the Park family as well. "Hello, I am Phoebe Halliwell and these are my sisters; Prudence and Piper."

Phoebe said as she introduced herself and her two sisters. "My sisters and I are also witches, by the way; please call me Prue." The oldest of the three said calmly. "We are cousins of the Park siblings. It's an honour to meet the daughters of Camilia Azura and Odalia Hecate Park, but it's a little weird knowing that you two are half-sisters as well as wives."

Piper said in shock. After another few minutes; there was yet another woman who walked up to Amity and I. "Hello, my name is Sabrina, I'm a witch like you but I'm half-human as well. I live with my aunts; Hilda and Zelda, who are my guardians. It is a pleasure to meet you both."

The woman said kindly. Amity looked at Sabrina and her aunts, then at the Halliwell sisters before she looked back at me. "Luz dear, are these people Noceda's?" I looked her in the eyes and answered; I'm not sure babe!" Sabrina walked up to us and she smiled; "My aunts and I are part of the Spellman family, we're distantly related to the Noceda family, and by extent the Park family. The Noceda family are basically second cousins to the Park family. So, we're family!"

Hilda walked over and hugged Camilia and the other Park sisters. "Azura, it's so good to see you again! Zelda and I were so hoping to see you again! We missed you cousin." Sabrina's tote bag opened and a black cat poked its head out. "Are they gone? Ugh, Hilda and Zelda would not shut up and I was trying to have a catnap! Oh Sabrina, you got anything to eat? I'm starving."

Amity reached over to grab something from a nearby table. "Here you go kitty! Eat up!" The cat looked up at Amity and spoke; "Hecate Park? Gosh, what's it been; 100 years and you still managed to look the same age as when we last met!" Amity was confused. "I'm sorry, kitty. My name is Amity, I am her daughter!" The cat looked closer and said; "Wow! You look exactly like your mother did at that age. By the way; thanks for the Tuna! Ahí, I take it?"

Amity smiled and replied; "Sweet kitty, my wife and I can't afford Ahí, this is Albacore. But it is the finest Albacore tuna from the human world! I wanted the best for our wedding day, but my father-in-law didn't want to have fancy tuna at the wedding, however; my mother-in-law brought a can of Ahí tuna to the wedding, because she doesn't like Albacore tuna."

The cat looked at Amity and smiled; "Thank you once again for the tuna, young lady. That tuna certainly hit the spot and sated my hunger. I'm Salem by the way. I know cats don't normally talk but I am not actually a real cat. The grand council of witches, wizards and warlocks cursed me to live as a cat for 200 years, all because I tried to take over the world and become the sole ruler. But, I've finally seen the error of my ways and I no longer want to take over the world. I just want to be free of this cat form. Unfortunately; Ashla Park, Suanne Belos, Shanna Noceda, Patricia Halliwell, Christian Blight, Edward Spellman, and Hieronymus Bump are all members of the Grand Council of Witches, Wizards and Warlocks, and none of them can undo the curse on me. But the leading member of the Grand Council can, that is someone who has never really shown their face, and only goes by; "The Great One". Nobody knows who the Great One is, nor how old they are; but what we do know is that the Great One is a woman! And only she can make the decision to undo the curse and make me a human again." Salem told Amity.

I was kind of shocked to learn that out of the 12 members of the Grand Council of Witches, Wizards and Warlocks; most of the members were somehow related to me. Or at least that's what I thought. After all; I come from a family of Purebloods and Half-Witches, but I'm also royalty. So maybe, just maybe; the Grand Council is run by members of my family and the Great One is somehow related to me. But if I am related to The Great One, who could she be?