𝐌𝐄

Setting Italy Cosentino estate 

Mattia ran down to Kai's breakfast picnic with a white button up shirt and tight light blue jeans Kairi just glanced at him and continued to eat his breakfast he was wearing a over sized baby blue shirt and dark blue jeans "Good morning" Mattia smiled at the pale boy and sat on the white sheet next to him "I didn't tell you to come out here" Kairi said with a hint of sas in his voice "I know" Mattia said throwing a blue berry in his mouth "How rude of you" He continued smiling at his sarcastic statement Kairi was unamused and stood up threatening to walk away "C'mon sit down.What did i do to make you act so cold?" Mattia sounded sad so Kairi sat out of pity "Nothing Tia im just not a morning person" Kairi sighed Mattia frowned "Oh." Mattia loved the mornings he believed it was the most beautiful part of the day speaking of beautiful Kairi looked gorgeous this morning his lips a darker shade of pink than usual they were almost red his pale cheeks lightly blushing pink from the heat-"Wanna come to the corner negozio with me?" Kairi asked lightly his voice interrupting Mattia's thoughts "Sure" Mattia beamed at the thought of more alone time with Kairi he'd been here a week now but Kairi's dad was working him like crazy. The two grabbed their bikes Mattia borrowing Kai's dad's old bike they rode to the store Kai enjoyed the breeze he got from riding his bike so he barely drove anywhere during summer. Kairi sat outside the store to watch the bikes Mattia went in getting a pack of cigarettes and two sodas for him and Kairi he left the store handing Kairi his pop and taking out a cigarette for himself before handing the pack over as well "I didn't know you smoked" Kairi said slightly surprised sitting on the curb Mattia sat next to him rather closely but kairi didn't mind "I do everything" Mattia said lighting his and Kai's cigarette Kairi took a minute to process the way Mattia leaned in before saying everything but decided to think nothing of it. After a few minutes of smoking and talking Kairi started to get annoyed with the heat "Let's start heading back" Kairi announced getting on his bike "Whatever you want baby boy" Mattia said getting on his bike too confused as to why the two weren't moving "Don't call me that" Kairi said his voice sounding more stern than Mattia had heard it before "Sorry Kairi" Mattia apologized genuinely he didn't want to make Kairi uncomfortable in any way  "It's fine T" Kairi sighed riding away Mattia stayed behind him trying to let the boy breathe but this only made Kairi feel like he overreacted which he kinda had. As they approached the house Kairi stopped his bike letting Mattia catch up "Yes kai" Mattia said softly stopping next to him "You can call me baby im sorry i reacted like that" Kairi blushed still embarrassed Mattia leaned in and pecked Kairi on the lips "It's okay baby" Mattia smiled riding to the house Kairi just stood there in shock Did he just kiss me? 

word count:560 

Kisses 😘