Episode 1- Chapter 2: We kind of killed Power Bear and Forest Warrior

Start from the beginning

Dan immediately pulled Chris next to them as he carried Forest Warrior's sword. "Run! Run! Run!"

"I'm sorry! It's just an accident!" Chris whimpered looking at the Mustard soldiers chasing them.

"Yeah, tell that to our dad." Superwolf snickered and changed it into a photo mode. He then took a quick picture before heading towards the gate.

Soon they reached the other exit of the kingdom as Chris blasted the doors away

"Holy hell! It's so hard running with these small feet!" Danny exclaimed, exchausted as they exit the Mustard Kingdom. He then gasped for air as Superwolf pulled him once more.

"Are you serious?!" Superwolf cried out as they pulled the others towards the woods until they were hidden by the shadows of the trees and the darkness of the dimmed sky.

Chris and the Daniels panted, gasping for air as they rested on a tree. They soon realized its not just their bodies that became small but all their clothes too.

"What the hell is this place?!" Blondie said gripping his chest as the burning sensation is still pulsing inside him.

"Dude, are you okay?" Dan asked.

"Do I fucking look okay?! I'm freaking sweating the hell out and there's like a knife dragging inside me."

"Okay! Okay!" Dan stood and walked away few steps from the group, still carrying the sword of Forest Warrior. "Well, looks like Chris is now like us." He said chuckling.

"Congrats buddy, you're a criminal now!" Danny smirked and squeezed Chris's cheeks. "Dude, you're too cute! I miss how you look like this."

"Gah! Stop! We all look like ten year olds!" Chris said looking at the Daniels. "Well... ten year olds in appearance."

Superwolf looked at himself. "Do I really became smaller than I was?"

"Eh, not much." Danny stared. "Growth spurt hit us when we're fifteen."

Chris stared at Dan who was still standing few feet away from them. Looking at his stolen sword.

"Hey, Dan. What are you doing? Did you see any place we could stay? Blondie needs help."

"I... I know that. Be quiet for a moment." Dan simply said, looking at the sword.

Chris then stood up and went towards Dan who was busy staring at the sword. Chris then finally learned what was happening.

"Dude, it's growing!" Chris excalimed as tendril like vines crawled from the hilt and towards the edges of the blade.

"You're the expert on this stuff. What is happening to the sword?"

"I don't know. It's never been like this before, neither the comic books."

Blondie winced in pain, irritated. "Can you guys shut up?!"